Author Topic: Spurs compared to 80's Lakers squads by...  (Read 1539 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spurs compared to 80's Lakers squads by...
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2005, 01:28:50 AM »
^^^ dude shut up, stop taking 30 minutes to write some shit nobody's gonna bother reading  :laugh:

passionate Laker hater..that's the way it is..they're just mad as shit at all the ass whoopins we gave the spurs now he's all happy we down for a second..what he doesn't realize is that he's making himself look stupid..but he's trying to spin it like us laker fans are the dumb ones

how you going talk shit about a team/player that has beat the shit out of your team for ever..kobe's best playoff games have come against the spurs

2001 playoffs-93 points combined the 1rst 2 games in SA,on the road ;D

2004 playoffs-42 points in game 4 after pleading not guilty to sexual assult and been in eagle,CO all day :o :o :o :o

and a bunch of other solid games......And also shaq has beating the shit out of his boy david robinson hahaha...and they are also mad about what happend in the 2001 playoffs..we sweapt them and beat'em every game by 20 points lol

so go a  head and take your lil shots right now..take advantage of this lil window you have to take shots @ the Lakers & Kobe..we will be back to dominate the spurs like we always have
« Last Edit: September 20, 2005, 01:39:11 AM by "Speak On It"-Kurupt »

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2005, 02:15:03 AM »
^^^ dude shut up, stop taking 30 minutes to write some shit nobody's gonna bother reading  :laugh:

passionate Laker hater..that's the way it is..they're just mad as shit at all the ass whoopins we gave the spurs now he's all happy we down for a second..what he doesn't realize is that he's making himself look stupid..but he's trying to spin it like us laker fans are the dumb ones

how you going talk shit about a team/player that has beat the shit out of your team for ever..kobe's best playoff games have come against the spurs

2001 playoffs-93 points combined the 1rst 2 games in SA,on the road ;D

2004 playoffs-42 points in game 4 after pleading not guilty to sexual assult and been in eagle,CO all day :o :o :o :o

and a bunch of other solid games......And also shaq has beating the shit out of his boy david robinson hahaha...and they are also mad about what happend in the 2001 playoffs..we sweapt them and beat'em every game by 20 points lol

so go a  head and take your lil shots right now..take advantage of this lil window you have to take shots @ the Lakers & Kobe..we will be back to dominate the spurs like we always have

*yawn* you keep repeating the same bullshit argument that hasnt worked yet. get a clue. its only the dickriders defending your wack ass team. EVERYone who isnt a fan of the Lakers, see's how dumb you guys sound. Anyone with more then half a brain could understand this. How come you cant? Like i said, if you want to use your wins against us to prove your point...how about paying attention to the same ass whoopins that we dealt you? Are you that retarded? Did you "dominate" us in our championship runs? No, we dominated you. Did you "dominate" us last year? No, you guys couldnt make the playoffs. Think how stupid you sound now. I wonder how many more years we'll be better then the Lakers? I might die of old age waiting for you guys to "dominate" us. lol

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2005, 02:30:15 AM »
**Ignores post,reminds him why he's mad as shit**

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2005, 03:02:51 AM »
*reminds you why youre living in the past*

2004-2004 Season

W  L
 L.A. Clippers    37 45
 L.A. Lakers      34 48  :loser:

Spurs-Champions...

acbaylove

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2005, 06:07:49 AM »
Nobody lives in the past more than Lakers fans...don't expect to compete for a championship anytime soon.

The Spurs and Pistons had very low ratings because they play team ball.  They play ball the right way, unfortunately that doesn't sell tickets.   Having four Hall of Famers sells tickets.  Having a rapist sells tickets.  Having more drama on your team than Days of Our Lives sells tickets.

Go ahead dickriders...flame away.  But please, before you do, check your replies for spelling and puncuation errors.

Man the fact that you just called Kobe a "rapist" is the perfect proof that you are a Kobe hater. You have problems with Kobe and with people loving and supporting Kobe. Cause really there wasnt no need to call him a rapist, expecially after he "won" the trial and he's a free man. You should respect it. Are you a jealous man? Yes, Spurs are winning titles, but STILL people are talking about Kobe and the Lakers more than the Spurs. You are the first. Face it: Lakers rules the NBA. No matter who wins.

Are u even in America? lol. Just wondering. Youre response was a little ignorant is all. You understand the Lakers happen to be in the largest (other then NY) media market in the country? Of course the spotlight is on them. If the Knicks won only a couple championships in the last 15 years, and were slightly competitive...theyd be on tv every second. You guys seem to mistake who makes the headlines for whos the best team. Making headlines means shit. Would u rather be on the cover of the sports section in the LA Times...or be the NBA Champion? Like someone else here said, the Lakers just have a lot of bullshit drama all the time. How is that something to be proud of? They have a lot of whiners on the court, and a lot of whiners in the stands. Funny thing is, i dont even hate the Lakers lol. Their fans can be REALLY stupid with their lack of actual basketball knowledge, but i dont hate the team. Problem is, Laker fans are SO blind...that when you say something negative about the team...they think you hate the team lol. Stupid huh? If you notice, im probably the only Spurs fan in this thread. But im not the only one defending them. At the same time...whos defending the Lakers? Only Laker fans.

Ok. First of all i aint talking about which team was better last season. Spurs deserved the NBA title, since they played great team ball. And yes, i'm European, so i know team ball more than you, since European teams ownes your teams about this aspect of the game. I recognize Spurs are a great team with great players and team ball, but still you made a reply going OT. I asked you why the hell you called Kobe a "rapist". It's been proved Kobe isnt a rapist. You calling him a rapist is just pure hate. And a hater is simply jealous.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2005, 08:01:23 AM »
Nobody lives in the past more than Lakers fans...don't expect to compete for a championship anytime soon.

The Spurs and Pistons had very low ratings because they play team ball.  They play ball the right way, unfortunately that doesn't sell tickets.   Having four Hall of Famers sells tickets.  Having a rapist sells tickets.  Having more drama on your team than Days of Our Lives sells tickets.

Go ahead dickriders...flame away.  But please, before you do, check your replies for spelling and puncuation errors.

Man the fact that you just called Kobe a "rapist" is the perfect proof that you are a Kobe hater. You have problems with Kobe and with people loving and supporting Kobe. Cause really there wasnt no need to call him a rapist, expecially after he "won" the trial and he's a free man. You should respect it. Are you a jealous man? Yes, Spurs are winning titles, but STILL people are talking about Kobe and the Lakers more than the Spurs. You are the first. Face it: Lakers rules the NBA. No matter who wins.

Are u even in America? lol. Just wondering. Youre response was a little ignorant is all. You understand the Lakers happen to be in the largest (other then NY) media market in the country? Of course the spotlight is on them. If the Knicks won only a couple championships in the last 15 years, and were slightly competitive...theyd be on tv every second. You guys seem to mistake who makes the headlines for whos the best team. Making headlines means shit. Would u rather be on the cover of the sports section in the LA Times...or be the NBA Champion? Like someone else here said, the Lakers just have a lot of bullshit drama all the time. How is that something to be proud of? They have a lot of whiners on the court, and a lot of whiners in the stands. Funny thing is, i dont even hate the Lakers lol. Their fans can be REALLY stupid with their lack of actual basketball knowledge, but i dont hate the team. Problem is, Laker fans are SO blind...that when you say something negative about the team...they think you hate the team lol. Stupid huh? If you notice, im probably the only Spurs fan in this thread. But im not the only one defending them. At the same time...whos defending the Lakers? Only Laker fans.

Ok. First of all i aint talking about which team was better last season. Spurs deserved the NBA title, since they played great team ball. And yes, i'm European, so i know team ball more than you, since European teams ownes your teams about this aspect of the game. I recognize Spurs are a great team with great players and team ball, but still you made a reply going OT. I asked you why the hell you called Kobe a "rapist". It's been proved Kobe isnt a rapist. You calling him a rapist is just pure hate. And a hater is simply jealous.

lol@ Being European means YOU personally know team ball better then me? lol. If that were the case, then youd "KNOW" why it is that people criticize Kobe's ability to be a team leader. As for the rapist thing, scroll through the thread again man and figure out who actually said that.

acbaylove

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2005, 08:09:47 AM »

lol@ Being European means YOU personally know team ball better then me? lol. If that were the case, then youd "KNOW" why it is that people criticize Kobe's ability to be a team leader. As for the rapist thing, scroll through the thread again man and figure out who actually said that.

Kobe's ability to be a team leader without a decent coach has yet to be proven, i do agree. Other than that LMAO, why the fuck did you even reply to me? lol. I thought you was the one who called Kobe a "rapist". Thank God he gave up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2005, 03:21:39 PM »
I didn't bother reading this bullshit, but it better not be sayin the Spurs are as dope as the '80s Lakers  :loco: :sshh: :loser: :nawty: :oi: :whistle: :stop: :stupid: :eh: :grumpy: :nahnah: :banana:

no, it doesnt. It says that Magic said it.

He never said that, you piece of shit liar.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2005, 03:25:21 PM »
Kobe isnt the best player in the league...deal with it. The only people on here supporting that theory are who? The Laker fans....what a fuckin surprise! lol.

LOL, yea, on this dumbass board. Everywhere else you go, the majority of knowledgable NBA heads and analysts will say Kobe. This board is full of casual basketball fans who "only watch LeBron"...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2005, 03:28:02 PM »

It's funny how you generalize Laker fans...Reminds me kind of how KKK's generalize minorities. Thank God you're not white.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2005, 12:56:25 AM »
Kobe isnt the best player in the league...deal with it. The only people on here supporting that theory are who? The Laker fans....what a fuckin surprise! lol.

LOL, yea, on this dumbass board. Everywhere else you go, the majority of knowledgable NBA heads and analysts will say Kobe. This board is full of casual basketball fans who "only watch LeBron"...

in case you didnt notice, youve been probably the most active member of this "dumbass board" since its been up lol. so if everyone else here is a "casual basketball fan", then so are you. you must not go out much to say that the majority of knowledgable basketball heads pick Kobe as the best player in the league lol. Last year exposed him somewhat, and knowledgable basketball heads see that...unless theyre laker fans that is. I havent been hearing too many real (not fox west!) analyst claim Kobe is the best in the league. When i posted up that poll of ESPN analysts where every single one of them picked Duncan as the best overall power forward of all time, do u think any of them would take Kobe right now as the best player in the league? lol

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2005, 12:57:01 AM »

It's funny how you generalize Laker fans...Reminds me kind of how KKK's generalize minorities. Thank God you're not white.

or how u guys generalize anyone who doesnt suck Kobe's dick as a "Laker Hater"?

acbaylove

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2005, 08:04:37 AM »

Actually he called him a "rapist". Isn't it enought to call him a "Laker Hater"? Don't act like a victim, you ain't good at it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2005, 10:02:59 AM »

If you hate on the Lakers, which you've undeniably been doing, what does that make you...?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2005, 10:05:41 AM »
"I don't see how he does it," Shaq said. "He's a fabulous player, probably the best player that ever played the game, especially with all the stuff he's been going through. And it was a fabulous night for him, a memorable night."