Author Topic: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?  (Read 35615 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?
« Reply #855 on: February 01, 2008, 05:58:18 AM »
I dunno what to think about the episode, I guess how long I'd be anticipating it wasn't quite matched.
NO MORE WAR

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #856 on: February 01, 2008, 07:35:26 AM »
^i dont like that comment... i have 5 hours, 37 minutes to work now before i get to watch it...

Lunatic

« Reply #857 on: February 01, 2008, 09:36:41 AM »
it was a decent episode.

SPOILER

i liked the hurley flash forwards..esp the one with charlie..that was great..i'm guessin 6 of them came back home (obv) and left some on the island still living. they were probably warned by the government not to ever say some living humans were left on the island & that is now getting to them.

also, how great would it be if all these flash forwards are setting up season 5 and 6?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #858 on: February 01, 2008, 09:53:15 AM »
it was a decent episode.

SPOILER

i liked the hurley flash forwards..esp the one with charlie..that was great..i'm guessin 6 of them came back home (obv) and left some on the island still living. they were probably warned by the government not to ever say some living humans were left on the island & that is now getting to them.

also, how great would it be if all these flash forwards are setting up season 5 and 6?

SPOILER

I thought it was weird that the other guy saw Charlie. Do you think Hurley imagined both of them?
NO MORE WAR

Doggystylin

« Reply #859 on: February 01, 2008, 11:02:39 AM »
thats what i was thinking, why the hell did the other guy see him? LOST is making up too much bullshit without proper explanations, ive about had enough of their shit

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #860 on: February 01, 2008, 02:59:20 PM »
what an episode. im gonna be so pisssed when these 8 episodes are up and we need to wait a hell of a time again.

total mind-fuck when Charlie appeared. Who else was in the Oceanic Six? (Jack, Kate, Hurley, maybe even "Him" as refered to by Kate in S3E23)... Couldn't believe Hurley found Jacob's Hut. proper thought it was Christian sat in the chair. Also, was that Jacob's face or Locke's face on the close-up?? can't wait for next weeks episode.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #861 on: February 01, 2008, 03:26:34 PM »
Nice episode, 6 months of waiting definetly played some tricks with our expectations. These flash forwards are the shit, truely a great addition to Lost series.

To sum up nothign spectacular happened, other than that Charlie thing. I was laughing hard though when they were showing Hurley's fat ass running not once but twice.

The Watcher

« Reply #862 on: February 01, 2008, 08:31:09 PM »
i'll call it now

the people from the freighter are gonna kill every non major character. locke and a few of them will stay on the island, the 'oceanic 6' will get off, everyone else will be dead
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Doggystylin

« Reply #863 on: February 02, 2008, 01:00:42 AM »
i hope they kill sun, that slut is annoying.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #864 on: February 04, 2008, 10:53:21 AM »
i enjoyed it but it was never gonna\ live up to my expectations !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lunatic

« Reply #865 on: February 04, 2008, 01:34:02 PM »
still monday and already anticipatin this weeks episode :laugh:

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #866 on: February 04, 2008, 04:42:29 PM »
like everyone else has said i dont think it could have ever lived up to anyones expectations.......BUT with that said, i still cannot really fault the episode, i still thought it was great. Infact i'm already hating the fact there are only 7 more episodes to go with most likely a cliffhanger ending.

About the part where hurley and that other cat see charlie, only 2 possible explanations...1- hurley is imagining the dude at the clinic (highly unlikely) and 2 - the other dude is most likely considered mental/crazy so maybe thats why they show that he can see him aswell?...i don't know both seem far fetched but still make some kind of sense

as for the episode as a whole, to me for somereason it felt more like a season ending episode in some ways more than a season beggining episode....especially the ending with the frieghter people just landing and saying some words to jack and then it ended...just felt like an end episode in that way...obviously the rest wasnt as much as in they were splittin the ppl up into 2 groups, lockes ppl and jacks....

and what was going on with that jacob shit?!? who was on the seat? and who was in the room who noticed hurley?

some crazy shit is lost mang,lol....still sick though, look forward to the next episode, still dissapointed about the whole 8 episodes shit still,lol....

pz...

oh and on a side note, not tryna fuck up the topic but what happened to heroes? is that shit finished or delayed or something because of the writers strike aswell?

pz

Doggystylin

« Reply #867 on: February 04, 2008, 06:15:45 PM »
Jacob looked like Jack's dad. I wouldn't be suprised if that's the case.

Lunatic

« Reply #868 on: February 04, 2008, 08:17:31 PM »
Jacob looked like Jack's dad. I wouldn't be suprised if that's the case.
same thing i said

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #869 on: February 05, 2008, 04:06:22 AM »
it looked like Christian Shepherd sat in the chair (according to Lostpedia it is), and the close up looked like the Jacob close up we saw in "The Man Behind The Curtain"

About Hurley's "visions" of Charlie. remember the episode Dave from Series Two? He was a figment of Hurley's imagination, maybe this is the same sort of thing...