Author Topic: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?  (Read 35549 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?
« Reply #885 on: February 08, 2008, 02:40:36 PM »
how can anyone have said this was a bad episode?

more questions were raised, but more answers were given. the mystery that is LOST just got a whole lot weirder.

some of the flashbacks were cool. Charlotte's for example, where she finds the skeleton of a polar bear, and the Hydra collar. how the hell did the polar bear get to Tunisia? Franks was also dope. he was supposed to be the pilot of Oceanic 815. why wasn't he? why are Oceanic trying to cover the crash up?

who is the man on the boat? Michael? also, why is Locke headed to Jacob's hut? is Walt there? typing of Walt, lol @

Locke: he was taller
Sawyer: what, like a giant?

why are the team after Ben? and how do they have a recent photograph of him?

i have a feeling Matthew Abaddon (guy in Naomi's flashback) is somehow connected to Dharma. i dont know why they're going in to get Ben but they went crazy when they found out Juliet was a "native"... hmmm.

i have a feeling this season is going to be great, cutting to 16 episodes was a good idea imo, more action less ping-pong as Timbo puts it.

random rambling over, can't wait for next week.

Lunatic

« Reply #886 on: February 08, 2008, 02:49:33 PM »
how can anyone have said this was a bad episode?

more questions were raised, but more answers were given. the mystery that is LOST just got a whole lot weirder.

some of the flashbacks were cool. Charlotte's for example, where she finds the skeleton of a polar bear, and the Hydra collar. how the hell did the polar bear get to Tunisia? Franks was also dope. he was supposed to be the pilot of Oceanic 815. why wasn't he? why are Oceanic trying to cover the crash up?

who is the man on the boat? Michael? also, why is Locke headed to Jacob's hut? is Walt there? typing of Walt, lol @

Locke: he was taller
Sawyer: what, like a giant?

why are the team after Ben? and how do they have a recent photograph of him?

i have a feeling Matthew Abaddon (guy in Naomi's flashback) is somehow connected to Dharma. i dont know why they're going in to get Ben but they went crazy when they found out Juliet was a "native"... hmmm.

i have a feeling this season is going to be great, cutting to 16 episodes was a good idea imo, more action less ping-pong as Timbo puts it.

random rambling over, can't wait for next week.
not that it was awful, just wasn't great. I guess I over-reacted lol, i always look forward to lost all week, so my expectations are usually high :P

I also thought Charlotte flash back was good. The Frank one was great as well, I got the same q's u got their. No doubt they're trying to cover up the fact that their are survivors of 815, why?

I doubt its Michael. Another interesting question though. From the preview of next week episode i saw, will find out next week.

so glad the writers strike is over, will get the 16 this season now ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #887 on: February 08, 2008, 04:22:10 PM »
Writer strike is over!!!!!!!!!??????????? Yessssssssssssssss. Just when I finish all my exams, perfect timing.

One thing I also wondered is, you know when Naomi and that black guy were speaking in the flashback, he basically told her that nobody is alive from Oceanic 815, like everybody must believe there's no survivors but then he told Naomi to bring those 4 people there, when they were the one having strong doubts about that airplane they found under water. Doesn't make sense.

Lunatic

« Reply #888 on: February 08, 2008, 04:28:49 PM »
Writer strike is over!!!!!!!!!??????????? Yessssssssssssssss. Just when I finish all my exams, perfect timing.

One thing I also wondered is, you know when Naomi and that black guy were speaking in the flashback, he basically told her that nobody is alive from Oceanic 815, like everybody must believe there's no survivors but then he told Naomi to bring those 4 people there, when they were the one having strong doubts about that airplane they found under water. Doesn't make sense.
yep, its over. i don't get what u sayin man lol ???

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #889 on: February 08, 2008, 05:21:00 PM »
i guess i overreacted a bit, i didnt think it was bad... i just get frustrated when they ask more questions then they answer... but i guess thats what keeps it interesting... and in the last season or so... im sure they'll answer everything.   I just hope it doesnt all end up being in Hurley's head, or some type of purgatory shit
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Lunatic

« Reply #890 on: February 08, 2008, 08:21:52 PM »
i guess i overreacted a bit, i didnt think it was bad... i just get frustrated when they ask more questions then they answer... but i guess thats what keeps it interesting... and in the last season or so... im sure they'll answer everything.   I just hope it doesnt all end up being in Hurley's head, or some type of purgatory shit
highly doubt any of that...

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #891 on: February 09, 2008, 12:15:39 AM »
im so confused!!!!!!!!!

the ep was dope..Miles is da man
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #892 on: February 09, 2008, 05:06:31 AM »

the writers have already said that it is not going to be that.

everyone thought they were in purgatory after the episode with Locke's dad. they denied it after that.

Lunatic

« Reply #893 on: February 09, 2008, 11:34:52 AM »

the writers have already said that it is not going to be that.

everyone thought they were in purgatory after the episode with Locke's dad. they denied it after that.

can't wait to see how they got em there :-\

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #894 on: February 10, 2008, 03:07:09 PM »
I thought it was a real good episode, sure a buch of questions were raised but thats what i like about lost.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #895 on: February 11, 2008, 04:51:55 PM »
lost is interesting, with each question answered u get 2 new ones,lol....

thought the episode was dope, real good....liked the fact they showed all the back stories of the 4 cats even though it was in lil detail....didnt really pick up much on the fact that oceanic were tryna cover up the crash until i read some of y'all speakin on it just now but yeah i thought that was interesting. The black cat who visits hurley was interesting, befo to noami he was all about making sure she believed there were no survivors no matter what, and then he was all up in hurley askin about whether there were more survivors in the first episode....dudes shady but who knows....

i liked the first flash back when u see the ending of episode one from another cats point of view, thought that was dope and that "ghost buster" dude was funny

anyways interesting episode, kinda sets up the next one to me...

pz

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #896 on: February 11, 2008, 04:57:27 PM »
how does that evil looking dude, the one who hired the "search crew", know about Ben??

up to know we know that ben has been on the island since he was a young boy..so how did they get that picture of him?

and who in the hell are they?? 

this weeks episode should be real good..

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

bez

« Reply #897 on: February 14, 2008, 09:32:26 AM »
Was the Dharma shit ever answered? Who were they? Why were they on the island? etc?

All the vids posted on the net ages ago and weird shit, was that ever aswered?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #899 on: February 15, 2008, 05:43:20 AM »
just watched the new episode.

great episode. the ending had me saying "what the funk!?"

i will drop a better review after i watch it again this evening.