Author Topic: why do americans hate on foot-ball ?  (Read 981 times)

WestCoasta

Re: why do americans hate on foot-ball ?
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2005, 04:17:48 PM »
some cool people like soccer on here so I'm not gonna disrespect..... but I can't stand the game  :P playing and watching makes me wanna kill someone  :-X

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2005, 04:21:05 PM »
some cool people like soccer on here so I'm not gonna disrespect..... but I can't stand the game  :P playing and watching makes me wanna kill someone  :-X

thanx  ;D
NO MORE WAR

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2005, 05:10:55 PM »
Soccer is just great. The Leauge i mostly watch is the Mexican Leauge and obviously it is not on the same level as many Euro leauges but its still a competitive leauge.  The game be a 0-0 tie and still be one of the most entertaining games out there.  The enjoyment of the game comes not only from the goals but also : the passes, the well timed slides, the strategy by both teams, the moves, the fact that there is no break for 45Mins.  Its just great.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2005, 06:18:26 PM »
Soccer is boring that's why. I high score in a sport shouldn't be 1-0 or 2-1

that is a lame reason

have you got A.D.D. or something?

u gotta watch a game where the score is 106-102  or some shit like that  people scoring every 10 seconds?

You don't except the reason of soccer being boring as a reason why people in Canada & America don't like soccer. How about Soccer has some of the stupidest fans ever? They are the dumbest fans in sports simply because of the roiting, throwing flaires at the players, the drunken fights, shooting of players who didn't do too well in a game. It seems like every soccer game you hear about another incident involving the fans which leads me to believe that fans should just get banned watching going to see the games if all they want to do is start roits.

People have gotten on the NFL, NHL, MLB asses in the past because there wasn't enough scroing in their leagues & those leagues did something about it. Soccer has done nothing about it. A lot of sports fans do want to see high scoring games & don't consider 2-1 a high scoring game or a team being up by 3 as the other team won't be able to make the comeback. If soccer finds way to increase the offence, then you'll be seeing more people in Canada & the US taking an interest in soccer.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2005, 06:20:17 PM »
As far as im concerned even tho not a lot ov americans like the sports there still damn good at it....aint they got further than england the last 3 world cups they been involved in??....n they got a host ov talent 2 - beasley, adu, donovan, friedel that guy wit fulham....n dont u get like 2-1 games in baseball??...te way the guy who wants 2 kill sumone watchin football feels, thts how i fell watchin baseball n sometmes even nfl coz a jus cant get in2 a game that stops completely after every play...talk about slow games. But if its excitin games ur wantin u dont hav 2 look ne further than the old firm game (Celtic Vs Rangers) there has been like 1 0-0 in the last 5 yeers or sumthin n its always a fantastic game no matter the score.

The Maestro

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2005, 06:21:02 PM »
If there are high scoring games in soccer, then it will be boring. 

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2005, 06:27:48 PM »
I play and watch every sport except fo baseball 

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2005, 06:33:09 PM »
If there are high scoring games in soccer, then it will be boring. 

very true
NO MORE WAR

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2005, 06:42:45 PM »
Yep, cuz the only way there are more goals is to throw away the offsides rule and  if they enlarge the (not sure how you say it in english?) the frame lol.  And that will mean less spectacular but more goals and just boring lol

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2005, 06:45:58 PM »
Yep, cuz the only way there are more goals is to throw away the offsides rule and  if they enlarge the (not sure how you say it in english?) the frame lol.  And that will mean less spectacular but more goals and just boring lol

lol we call it the "goal"  slightly confusing coz ure trying to score goals by getting the ball into the goal  ;D
NO MORE WAR

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2005, 06:54:43 PM »
lol

J Bananas

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2005, 07:05:04 PM »
dipset

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2005, 07:11:40 PM »
Soccer sucks
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Maxin in the Shade

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2005, 09:09:08 PM »
soccer is the only truly world game.
if americans cant see it for the beauty and skill it is, fine.
there are over 200 other countries in the world that embrace and fully support it

its the same thing here in australia...................we have australian football (which is another sport i love) but people dont accept soccer for a couple of reasons - theres not enough 'action or goals' or people find that it 'moves slow'

like u need it to be 10-9 to be entertaining or interesting??
Always talkin bout the cash he got, the little pesos for shows
And God knows his materialistic raps and wack flows
are like Stay Free pads, fake V.I.P. rappers get garbage disposed
Unrecouped for his flamboyance and reflection
He's leasin rentin and frontin
- Kool Keith 'Haters'

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2005, 11:26:07 PM »
i think they hate "foot-ball" because its "bor-ing" lol. i catch myself watchin tha World Cup and shit....but i can really understand why people wouldnt like this sport. the only teams that make it exciting are either from South America or Africa. European teams play like robots. They should get the indoor soccer back...at least it had some action. You can spend an hour watchin the ball in regular soccer and never even see an attemted goal. Imagine watching a basketball game, and at halftime there wasnt one shot attempted! Shittt....we'd hate basketball too then.