Author Topic: New DPG Music Off "Gangsta Grillz" Mixtape + Daz "Dip Drop" Remix, Lakers Theme  (Read 713 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

We're back with a nice DPG udpate to start off the weekend. We recently premiered a Kurupt solo joint called "Yessir" produced by Pete Rock, and we already got some new sh-t from the crew for ya'll.

Daz and Kurupt are getting ready to release their "Gangsta Grillz" mixtape with DJ Drama, and we've got an exclusive track off the tape for ya'll. It's called "Half A Mil" and they spit over Kanye West's "Big Brother" beat. Kurupt kills it, ya'll watch out for that second verse, where he goes deep and talks about his relationship with his fans and the struggles he's been going through.

Check it out below:

Tha Dogg Pound - Half A Mil (Freestyle)

Expect the "Gangsta Grllz" DPG mixtape on dubcnn very soon. Next up is a remix to Daz Dillinger's track "Dip Drop" with Keak Da Sneak, a G-Mixx to be exact, with Kurupt added to the song. Check it out below, dirty version or radio edit for all you DJ's:

Daz Dillinger - Dip Drop (G-Mixx) (ft. Keak Da Sneak & Kurupt) (Dirty)
Daz Dillinger - Dip Drop (G-Mixx) (ft. Keak Da Sneak & Kurupt) (Radio)

Last but not least is a new joint by Snoop Dogg, featuring Kurupt and Chris Star, a dedication to the L.A. Lakers. Check out the "Lakers Theme" below:

Snoop Dogg - Lakers Theme (ft. Kurupt & Chris Star)

That's it for now, as always stay tuned to dubcnn for your next DPG fix!

Al Bundy

props nima. the volume is a little low on that dip drop g mixx (at least the dirty is). good shit though

Nima - Dubcnn.com

That's how Daz sent it..

Al Bundy

That's how Daz sent it..

all gravy. i'll see what i can do to remaster it

Blu Lacez

Not Bad,not bad at all!
I'm still awaiting Daz to drop a smooth laid back..This is cool!

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Si-Chiggedy

Download the program "Mp3 Gain" and you'll have now problems.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Nima - Dubcnn.com

I'm feeling what Kurupt's spitting in that "Half A Mil" track... Made me think of that interview when he snapped on the fans,, That was wild lol, I remember that thread was popping lol.

Blood$

yeeeeee!  8)

westsiderider323

dope shit propz Nima

Nima - Dubcnn.com

kuruptDPG

man nima u r sick 4 the acapella, cheers. So was this the mixtape kurupt was doin 4 dubcnn rite?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

man nima u r sick 4 the acapella, cheers. So was this the mixtape kurupt was doin 4 dubcnn rite?

did u read the update? Daz and Kurupt are getting ready to release their "Gangsta Grillz" mixtape with DJ Drama, and we've got an exclusive track off the tape for ya'll.

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
:o Kurupt Came Heated!!! :o
Thanks Nima

Johnny B

dope shit.

I'm feeling that Half a Mil beat..