Author Topic: DUBCNN: Long Beach group FrattHouse Release Controversial "New West" Track [Audi  (Read 878 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: DUBCNN: Long Beach group FrattHouse Release Controversial "New West" Track [
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2008, 03:43:56 AM »
lol...  As a follower of all coasts, I can say the problems u guys are having and the mentality u take about it, are the same as all the other regions.

Have you heard of Saigon?  Papoose? 

They are east coast artists who are also having trouble getting labels to believe in them and support them...

Is it Busta Rhymes fault?   Is it LL Cool J's fault?
True!!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

midwestryder

Re: DUBCNN: Long Beach group FrattHouse Release Controversial "New West" Track [
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2008, 04:10:17 AM »
This Is The FrattHouse Live An Direct...We Put It Like This,Look At All The Other Coast How Some Of Them Might Not Be Cool Wit Eachother But They Still Putin They Folks Out An Maken Money Wit Eachother You See A New South Nigga Or EastCoast Nigga Come Out EveryDay Some Might Be Wacc But They Still Put Em Out.Now Look At The West An What's The Same Faces You Been Seein For The Last 10 Years????....Digg What We Talkin Bout.....Niggas On The West Only Out For ThemSelf Scared These New Niggas Gone Knocc Em Out The Game,But If They Only Knew If They Get Behind These Young Niggas They Gone Make Money Just Like Us Plus Make Them Look Even Bigger As An Artist Plus As A Bizness Man Point Blank!!!!....FrattHouse Over An Out!...New Sound New Faces New West.G.Malone Bishop Lamont FrattHouse Got Ya"ll Bacc Now Let's Ride!
you are wrong & havve hte wrong mentallity . the old west never had any help to get on . so why should you? if they can do it on there own , then you should have to . stop asking for everything to be given to you like you deserve it for free . the old west paid more dues & are never ever scared to These New Niggas Gone Knocc Em Out The Game because the new west can't do it by theirself .bishop has dr dre's help  & gmaone has mack 10's help. fuck this new west bullshit anyways . there is one west & it is only west coast not new west or old west .just west coast.i ce cube iright about new west . stop asking for everthing to be given to you free & easy . life is hard & you have to work your ass off just lkje the original west coast did with no help.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

This New West thing been here for some time now, its evolving into a movement now, and its cool cause they are tellin the truth. Dudes know what they talk about when they say FUCK THAT OLD NI**A, its not like FrattHouse mentioned this first. U can hear G MALONE, BISHOP LAMONT, CROOKED I, YOUNG HOGGZ, TEHNIEC - DC GANG and many more...all them dudes are speaking the truth for some time about this situation.

You  can check that NEW WEST PARTY video that was uploaded here or on WCRYDAZ year ago..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2008, 04:48:11 AM »
This Is The FrattHouse Live An Direct...We Put It Like This,Look At All The Other Coast How Some Of Them Might Not Be Cool Wit Eachother But They Still Putin They Folks Out An Maken Money Wit Eachother You See A New South Nigga Or EastCoast Nigga Come Out EveryDay Some Might Be Wacc But They Still Put Em Out.Now Look At The West An What's The Same Faces You Been Seein For The Last 10 Years????....Digg What We Talkin Bout.....Niggas On The West Only Out For ThemSelf Scared These New Niggas Gone Knocc Em Out The Game,But If They Only Knew If They Get Behind These Young Niggas They Gone Make Money Just Like Us Plus Make Them Look Even Bigger As An Artist Plus As A Bizness Man Point Blank!!!!....FrattHouse Over An Out!...New Sound New Faces New West.G.Malone Bishop Lamont FrattHouse Got Ya"ll Bacc Now Let's Ride!
you are wrong & havve hte wrong mentallity . the old west never had any help to get on . so why should you? if they can do it on there own , then you should have to . stop asking for everything to be given to you like you deserve it for free . the old west paid more dues & are never ever scared to These New Niggas Gone Knocc Em Out The Game because the new west can't do it by theirself .bishop has dr dre's help  & gmaone has mack 10's help. fuck this new west bullshit anyways . there is one west & it is only west coast not new west or old west .just west coast.i ce cube iright about new west . stop asking for everthing to be given to you free & easy . life is hard & you have to work your ass off just lkje the original west coast did with no help.
You got a point there!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2008, 07:25:00 AM »

I couldnt agree more. To me theres no "New West", its just the West! Plain and simple. You cut your own deals and create your own breaks in life.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
these niggaz are wacc

why would anybody wanna help these clowns out... just cuz you rap dont mean you deserve to be heard

Real spit...

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2008, 08:17:39 AM »

im co-signing!!!!

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Seems like The Fratthouse has been indulging in too much beer pong to think clearly.  Like Bishop said, "Grow Up."

The big dogs on the West are scared of you little twerps knocking them out the game?  Where do you ignorant, lobotomized, fools come up with this stuff?  Are you also stand-up comedians?  Do for self or find another vocation. 

Good luck, guys you're going to need it more than Travis Barker and DJ AM.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Seems like The Fratthouse has been indulging in too much beer pong to think clearly.  Like Bishop said, "Grow Up."

The big dogs on the West are scared of you little twerps knocking them out the game?  Where do you ignorant, lobotomized, fools come up with this stuff?  Are you also stand-up comedians?  Do for self or find another vocation. 

Good luck, guys you're going to need it more than Travis Barker and DJ AM.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
the sarcasm was on point  8)

relic01

• Lil Geezy
So let me get this right. It shouldn't be a problem when the OG"s on the west won't help bring new artists into the game? No one is looking for a hand out but didn't TI bring out Dro and PSC? Didn't Jay bring in Siegel, kanye,etc. These guys are business men who will eventually sit on there ass and collect money off of the new blood they bring in. There are icons on the west coast that call our radio stations and stop new west artists albums from being played when the start to blow up. If a coast lacks new blood it will die. u think the west coast is not getting spun just because everyone hates us? No! WE HAVE TO EVOLVE! Niggas been rappin about the same shit since NWA dropped boys in the hood. So if cats wanna ride the old wests dick and be resistant to change than die with the coast. Fratthouse is far from whack and Bishop ,glasses,and crooked are amazing as well.  There will be a west devide until the old west recognizes the younstaz. The new west is a factor......

GangstaBoogy

I'm all for the New West taking over, but these niggas suck!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No disrespect cuz I'm a Snoop Dogg fan, but a lot of y'all saying that the O.G.'s didn't have anyone to put them on isn't all true.

No Dr. Dre = No Snoop Dogg.

If it wasn't for the Warren G connection, who knows if there would've been a Doggystyle album? More than likely not. The scene would've looked different, that's for sure.

But that's beside the point I came in here to make. What I wanna know is what exactly does the New West mean when they say the O.G.'s aren't reaching back? I mean what does reaching back entail? I'm all for O.G.'s acknowledging, putting in a good word on a new cat's behalf and maybe some other added benefits to boost the young' en's industry profile, but that's it. I mean nobody should expect an automatic handout.

What y'all have to remember is that in order for any new generation coming up trying to make it, the O.G.'s do have to open the door and show them some game. That goes for everything in life, not just rap. But because rap is still considered new by our generational standards, the O.G.'s are considered the founding fathers of the genre, so it's inevitable that there's going to be some sort of backlash for various reasons on who gets in and who doesn't so to speak. Darwin's law comes to mind in this instance. But to a certain degree, nepotism and depotism aka "who you know" is also key in making it in any business.

So my question for the New West is this, what exactly do you feel entitled to from the O.G.'s? What are your expectations of them?

Let's define these things before we all go off on an uninformed rant here. I'd like to also hear from the O.G. side of this little issue as well. There are 2-sides to everything, so if someone from the O.G. side wants to share their side of the story, then that'd be helpful as well.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 12:48:36 PM by pootypooty »

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2008, 01:32:43 PM »
yall are reading into this a little too much.

this new west shit is starting to sound more like a marketing tool.

although i appreciate new artists coming in and changing out the musical
landscape for westcoast hip hop, i don't think it's necessary to get that acknowledgment
from the older artists. these newer artists are much more talented lyrically and
are coming with dope shit.

i think everybody on the west, should just go independent.
fuck a major label, rap sales aren't there anymore.
and fuck bringing the west coast back in the mainstream.
people already dick ride our shit enough.
lets keep it independent and keep putting out quality music instead.

eLinsecto

• Lil Geezy
So let me get this right. It shouldn't be a problem when the OG"s on the west won't help bring new artists into the game? No one is looking for a hand out but didn't TI bring out Dro and PSC? Didn't Jay bring in Siegel, kanye,etc. These guys are business men who will eventually sit on there ass and collect money off of the new blood they bring in. There are icons on the west coast that call our radio stations and stop new west artists albums from being played when the start to blow up. If a coast lacks new blood it will die. u think the west coast is not getting spun just because everyone hates us? No! WE HAVE TO EVOLVE! Niggas been rappin about the same shit since NWA dropped boys in the hood. So if cats wanna ride the old wests dick and be resistant to change than die with the coast. Fratthouse is far from whack and Bishop ,glasses,and crooked are amazing as well.  There will be a west devide until the old west recognizes the younstaz. The new west is a factor......

Man... are you refering to ice cube?, the same hommie who brought us yo-yo, threat, lench mob, kam, k-dee, kausion, del the funky homosapiens, etc... and introduced us to mack 10, whose protegee is g malone, right?... and still u saying he aint brought shit to the table... don't share that point of view. To me, Ice cube just got frustrated of putting people down and then getting all dissapointed, like in kam's case. Maybe it aint he has no time to, he just aint got the feeling to.... all the people mentioned above made him lose it.... peace from EL SALVADOR...
oralinsky compadrinskys

relic01

• Lil Geezy

Man... are you refering to ice cube?, the same hommie who brought us yo-yo, threat, lench mob, kam, k-dee, kausion, del the funky homosapiens, etc... and introduced us to mack 10, whose protegee is g malone, right?... and still u saying he aint brought shit to the table... don't share that point of view. To me, Ice cube just got frustrated of putting people down and then getting all dissapointed, like in kam's case. Maybe it aint he has no time to, he just aint got the feeling to.... all the people mentioned above made him lose it.... peace from EL SALVADOR...
oralinsky compadrinskys

Thanx for the 80's/90's reminder. look it's 2008. No doubt he brought some folks in but I don't know how well versed u are in business but a few of the artists you mentioned still are shitting blood from those deals. Anyhow this is about the here and now. The west had a pulse back then, we are dead right now.  Frustrated or not the west needs the OG's to stand by 'em. By the way I just love how the artists you mentioned are just prospering right now hahahahahaha! Peace from Long Beach.......
[/b]