Author Topic: Anyone else tired of Lebron mania?  (Read 5721 times)

PLANT

Re: Anyone else tired of Lebron mania?
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2009, 02:03:22 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/uIr_8raqUyY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/uIr_8raqUyY</a>

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2009, 02:27:38 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/IuIN7qiDvZs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/IuIN7qiDvZs</a>

westsiderider323

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2009, 02:30:13 PM »
^^ i remember that shot sick shit

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2009, 02:37:46 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/FTH2PqseGas" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/FTH2PqseGas</a>

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2009, 02:39:16 PM »
Bron Bron > KB24 and KB8
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

PLANT

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2009, 02:45:25 PM »
STATS IN THE 4TH QUARTER BEFORE THE HAIL MARY TRIPLE.

LMAO @ your "Hail Mary" call.  Do you know what a Hail Mary is?  Thats like a bomb you throw from the other teams 20 yard line.  That shot LeBron hit was far from a hail mary.  It was like 2-3 feet behind the line, and he was set and released the shot with solid form.  LMAO at all these Laker fans trying to downplay everything LeBron does... ::)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2009, 02:50:07 PM »
^word.

i like how when LeBron hits a huge shot it's luck; Kobe does it and Laker fans call him the most clutch player ever. :laugh:

the bias is so thick you could choke on it!

PLANT

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2009, 02:53:25 PM »
^word.

i like how when LeBron hits a huge shot it's luck; Kobe does it and Laker fans call him the most clutch player ever. :laugh:

the bias is so thick you could choke on it!
yep its pathetic!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2009, 02:58:24 PM »

;)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2009, 03:29:15 PM »
Oh, and the reason why everybody here thinks Kobe > Lebron is easy:

1/6 FG, 2/2 FT, 1 REB, 4 TO.

you Kobe lovers will cling to ANY possible reason to love Kobe more then Lebron. Lebron could dominate in EVERY single stat...and youd say you like Kobe better because he has a prettier smile. Its ridiculous.

The reason why Kobes nuts are rode so much on Dubcc is because this is a Westcoast forum and a lot of outta towners love everything LA even when theyve never been there lol.  The same reason so many people on here ride Snoops...Kurupts...Games nuts so much.  The cool thing to do on Dubcc is have a crush on Kobe. lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2009, 03:51:26 PM »

OchoCinco

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2009, 03:54:13 PM »

you Kobe lovers will cling to ANY possible reason to love Kobe more then Lebron. Lebron could dominate in EVERY single stat...and youd say you like Kobe better because he has a prettier smile. Its ridiculous.

The reason why Kobes nuts are rode so much on Dubcc is because this is a Westcoast forum and a lot of outta towners love everything LA even when theyve never been there lol.  The same reason so many people on here ride Snoops...Kurupts...Games nuts so much.  The cool thing to do on Dubcc is have a crush on Kobe. lol

stats dont mean shit. sorry if people like kobe more who the fuck cares, i swear u guys are more inlove then the kobe lovers. IT saddening.

PLANT

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2009, 03:55:45 PM »

stats dont mean shit. sorry if people like kobe more who the fuck cares, i swear u guys are more inlove then the kobe lovers. IT saddening.
LMAO @ "stats dont mean shit"  I guess Mbenga is better than Kobe then what a fucking moron  you guys will say anything to downplay LeBron....I bet if Kobe was leading Bron in those stats you dickwads would be the first to point it out...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2009, 03:57:47 PM »
i remember stats meaning something when Kobe was all alone, literally; back when he was a ball hog & scored 33 a game.

i recall stats being everything then lol.

LeBron puts up the best stats since Oscar & now they don't mean shit.

60+ wins, led by a guy putting up 30, 8 & 7 a night doesn't mean shit? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OchoCinco

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2009, 04:02:23 PM »
lol i really dont care haha, u guys just are adding to this sports section being a bunch of upset little girls catching feelings. Plant is a prime example, defending Lebron to the death, u sound like every other person that does that with kobe and you hate, just cause u think ur right dont mean ur right, that goes the same with the people that say that shit about kobe. Bunch of children up in here crying. Go out n get some fresh air.