Author Topic: MJ - "Kobe is the greatest player since me" + talks down LeBron's game...  (Read 1080 times)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Other way round, Ewing's standing in Jordans way, lol.

But the cockiest mofo of all time.........

« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 07:29:03 PM by Nutty »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

Other way round, Ewing's standing in Jordans way, lol.

But the biggest cocky mofo of all time.........

It's only fitting that the most famous picture of the guy is him standing over a guy that took a dive for him.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
So wait, when Magic said MJ was better then everyone...that meant nothing to Kobe dickriders. But when MJ says Kobe is great, it means everything? lol

other than nik has any other laker fan really made a big deal outta of it, no. Even nik didnt make that big of a deal outta it.
To Daygo, NIK's opinion=opinion of every Lakers fan. It's just easier for him to think that way.

If you want to read my post again (will be pretty easy since its quoted right here), it says "Kobe dickriders".  Is that you?  You making a blind assumption is not my fault.

Not to mention, if anyone makes an opinion against the Lakers that you have a problem with or think is ridiculous you have no problem arguing it. When NIK makes some ridiculous argument for the Lakers...youre nowhere to be found. Leading any reasonable person to believe you agree with the bullshit he says lol
So any arguement NIK has that I don't respond to I automatically agree with? Yeah, reasonable logic. ::)
Unlike idiots like you, I can ignore the ridiculous things NIK says. You just keep bitching about it, say it's ridiculous to argue with him, and then start the arguing with him again in another thread. Sometimes you just have to accept that other people have different views from you and leave it alone. And I have had real debates (not just calling each other dick riders etc.) with NIK over Lakers related issues. If you choose to look past your blind view of Lakers fans you might remember some. Or you might not. Who knows?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

So wait, when Magic said MJ was better then everyone...that meant nothing to Kobe dickriders. But when MJ says Kobe is great, it means everything? lol

other than nik has any other laker fan really made a big deal outta of it, no. Even nik didnt make that big of a deal outta it.
To Daygo, NIK's opinion=opinion of every Lakers fan. It's just easier for him to think that way.

If you want to read my post again (will be pretty easy since its quoted right here), it says "Kobe dickriders".  Is that you?  You making a blind assumption is not my fault.

Not to mention, if anyone makes an opinion against the Lakers that you have a problem with or think is ridiculous you have no problem arguing it. When NIK makes some ridiculous argument for the Lakers...youre nowhere to be found. Leading any reasonable person to believe you agree with the bullshit he says lol
So any arguement NIK has that I don't respond to I automatically agree with? Yeah, reasonable logic. ::)
Unlike idiots like you, I can ignore the ridiculous things NIK says. You just keep bitching about it, say it's ridiculous to argue with him, and then start the arguing with him again in another thread. Sometimes you just have to accept that other people have different views from you and leave it alone. And I have had real debates (not just calling each other dick riders etc.) with NIK over Lakers related issues. If you choose to look past your blind view of Lakers fans you might remember some. Or you might not. Who knows?

Youre making baseless assumptions about me again. Ive been the first guy on here to praise some of the Laker fans I see as real.  NIK just isnt one of them. I recognize the difference between a fan and a cheerleader. Any argument NIK has that you dont respond to you agree with? No.  But you cant pretend that you are simply arguing against ridiculous points when you only argue on the favor of one side.  If somebody says LeBron> Kobe...a lot of you will be quick to jump all over that as being ridiculous. But if NIK comes in and says Pau> Duncan...no argument. lol.  If you argue every single anti Laker post, but never argue any pro Laker post...its natural to assume you agree with the pro Laker posts...ridiculous or not.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

Youre making baseless assumptions about me again. Ive been the first guy on here to praise some of the Laker fans I see as real.  NIK just isnt one of them. I recognize the difference between a fan and a cheerleader. Any argument NIK has that you dont respond to you agree with? No.  But you cant pretend that you are simply arguing against ridiculous points when you only argue on the favor of one side.  If somebody says LeBron> Kobe...a lot of you will be quick to jump all over that as being ridiculous. But if NIK comes in and says Pau> Duncan...no argument. lol.  If you argue every single anti Laker post, but never argue any pro Laker post...its natural to assume you agree with the pro Laker posts...ridiculous or not.
I've never argued with anyone whose said that LeBron>Kobe. Maybe 2 years ago, but not since. The closet I've come to was comparing them when they played each other. If people feel that way fine. I just don't want to get into another endless debate about the 2.

And if it makes you feel better
Tim Duncan>Pau Gasol every year they've both been in the league.
But Timmy has 4 years on Gasol, so it won't be long before Gasol leapfrogs him.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
On a side note... i said Duncan > Pau.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

i dont make ridiculous comments...everything i say holds weight. i dare anyone to challenge me on something i've said that they deem "ridiculous". even as far as me saying pau is currently better than duncan... of course, careerwise, it's duncan all the way...but all i said was that pau had a better season LAST YEAR. that is far from "ridiculous", considering pau had better stats as a 2nd option...i'm a die hard laker fan, daygo, and you saying otherwise is more laughable than your claims that pau would be the 5th best player on the spurs lol...PeACe