1 (8.3%)
good
1 (8.3%)
ok
2 (16.7%)
bullshit
8 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: tony yayo or spider loc  (Read 767 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: tony yayo or spider loc
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2009, 04:06:38 PM »
ok so you wanna talk about diss track listen to eastwoods diss to spi who ever the shoe fits that is a real diss listen to the lyrics listen to the flow something spi dont have spi sounds like he forgets what hes going to say in half his song i dont know maybe its the weed its just like he chops and screws when he raps with out even choppin or screwing !!!!!!!!!!! and how do think game act likes pac games farrrrrrrr from like game !!!!!! and he claming he with the unit whens the cd coming i just dont like the guy and i dont like yayo i just wanted to seee what ppl had to say about it and props to okka for reminding me 2 make this shit into a poll i just dont see the hype with a slow as burnt out ass rapper and you said (the only of those three that even write rhymes is kurupt and he says absolutely nothing ) he is the best lyricest from the west buy far there is nooo song spi ever made that could touch kurupt on a lyrical level and take notice i aint callin him spider joke or none of that shit just i dont like the guy and i have my reasons !!
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2009, 04:50:37 PM »
i know he is talented. lol crip affiliation is the only reason tray dee is known whatsoever nut spi serves nas and tray dee. nas used to be tight but now i dont even think he knows what he be talking about. and tray dee sounds like every verse is off of the same song. lol but like you said you dont listen to spider so i dont expect you to know. and wheater you respect his fans or not is irrelivant. im just stating my opinion as well not facts as you say.and i dont know what block you're from but it aint a nigga on a block in la that dont know who spi is. but its cool as long as you know, ya girl know, and you are in spi threads typing paragraphs about him its cool

Thats your opinion but i got heat from spi in my itunes for days idk what you talkin bout,but to eachs own.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2009, 04:54:27 PM »
and might i add that your argument is weak you havent actually made one at all for that matter.

you pick a diss record to compare to probaly the only of most consious rap that traydee has put out...thats funny

i know its un popular not to prop oprah whinfrey but to me its so clear/
fa years she been outta touch wid her brothers and sista sophia/

its yo ear but listen at ya own risk really/
her vision been gone since she known miss milly

i know it must be hard to deal wid yo pressure/
but still u gotta keep it real wid ya sista odessa/

yes i/shouldve study harder to get my lesson/
but i aint harpo or albert im wid black women progressin/

admit i smoked somethin high and probably/
finna have a drink, but wont step foot in no church of scietology/

swing low sweet chariot, really im ready/
just pray my daughters love eachother like sealy and netty/

remeber He know the hair count sees us/
endorse the black democrat but dont dare denounce Jesus/

blesse you abundantly with money and a whole lotta fame/
the King of King the higher being girl you know he gotta name/

say you pray  but you mean meditation/
maybe ya book club should read revelation/

when they applaud tell em thank you and nod/
all praise do to Yaweh, do you thank you a God/

gave you the glory and the state of ya wealth/ya health
you know story but you pray to yourself?/

i teach my sons what the Father and the Son say/
in the scriptures, you know its only one way/

okay i got a habbit/the fuse time i spoke on the sabbath/
before i hit the church i chose to choke on the cabbage/

but yaw docterin doctrine causin confusion/
mis usin and abusin like the art of illusion/

i speak from the heart on the part of the prudent/
the sharper the instructor the smarter the student/

from our projects to the walls of jeruselem/
most of the christians and all of the muslims/

been deceived to believe what a man concieved/
my feet planted in the promise land i dont plan to leave/

i watch the signs keep my eyes on em faithfully/
can tell its almost time from the rise of the papacy/

pay homage to the pope? u must want me to vomit/
look up close on the cross u wont see mahamad/

neva weak minded or quick to wanna serve/
i heard president husain talk slick on the word/   shame on em!!!!!

THATS HOW HE PLANDED IT/ILEAVE THE SEEDS PLANTED/
THEY TAKE IT FOR GRANTED/THEN UNDASTAND IT/

WHEN IM GONE

ACROSS THE PLANET REPEAT IT THEN CHANT IT/
IN LANGUAGES THAT DONT EVEN UNDASTAND IT/

WHEN IM GONE

BEHOLD WHAT I BESTOWED THE YOUTH/
IN THE BOOTH ALWAYS TOLD THE TRUTH/

AND WHEN IM GONE

MAYBE THEN ALL THE OTHAS MIGHT SEE/
THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHA LIKE ME/

WHEN IM GONE

SPIDER LOC "WHEN IM GONE"

They dont know nothin bout that i played that like 4 times straight yesterday
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2009, 07:34:14 PM »
find it a little suspect when poeple call him spider joke or post diss song about game make ME THINK THERE MORE TO A NIGGA TALKING ABOUT SPIDER LOC CANT RAP

motormule

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2009, 09:45:31 PM »
well when its all said and done. opinions are identical to assholes in the sense that each has his own. and its so general and broad to say a certain person sucks or is gargage. but in order to say that about spi you say somethin about the opinions of some of hip hops most influental icons when it comes to picking out talent suge knigst, and 50 cent to top the list off. including others. and i still say spi is one of if not the best at it. the one dude says he likes one song and hates 15 out of a catalog of a couple hundred.hmmmm that math doesnt add up but if u only hate 15 songs out of a couple hundred i think spi is doing ok by you lol and its interesting you have so few total post and so many of them waisting time speaking on an artist that you feel is garbage.that's suspect hater shit right there

and half of you post is to defend spider...

i listen to 16 song´s and like one thats not good on spider, he sound the same on all the song´s..

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2009, 01:24:01 AM »
Spider is with out a doubt one of the best from the west coast, people are too ignorant to even listen. Lyracally he is better then game by far. The only thing that spi could work on is his hook writing. Check out the song haters feat Kokaine on the hook and you will see what he can do with some one good on the hook.

To compare him to yayo is pathetic.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2009, 03:46:08 AM »
I fuck with Yayo shit too, but he has 1 sublect matter maybe 2,but with spider he got your street shit,along with 3 mixtapes for the chicks,super lyrical songs that make you really listen and think about what he's talking about,and from time to time he hit you with "get fucked up" which I fuck with even I don't drink or smoke ,he just don't overdue it like most artist. Lol its funny to hear niggaz try to box the nigga into the banger that just raps about banging and dissing,guess you got to pardon niggaz ignorance

174Proof

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2009, 10:55:59 AM »
Smh@the poll

Spider>>>>Yayo

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2009, 11:10:42 AM »
What I find suspect is the fact that you cats get all defensive when Spider's name is in the same sentence with a negative word. Nobody in this thread has called him Spider Joke, no one has mentioned Game! I had no clue, as I am not a fan of his music, that when I posted his lyrics they were a Game Diss. But like other dude said to each their own. I'm not on here trying to change the world, simply stating fact. You guys are like jehova's witness, its either your way or no way at all. Spider imo is not talented at alln again IMO. Hey if he's your favorite rapper more power to ya just don't throw a hissy fit when someone disagrees cuz if you do you are gonna live pretty unhappy lives, since you mind find yourselves on the other side of the aurgument a lot.

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2009, 11:13:16 AM »
*stating opinions, I meant!

2euce 7even

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2009, 11:25:47 AM »
fuck em both but if i had 2 choose, it would be spider loc.
the songs "smoke 1 with us" is not that bad i expected.

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2009, 11:22:18 AM »
What I find suspect is the fact that you cats get all defensive when Spider's name is in the same sentence with a negative word. Nobody in this thread has called him Spider Joke, no one has mentioned Game! I had no clue, as I am not a fan of his music, that when I posted his lyrics they were a Game Diss. But like other dude said to each their own. I'm not on here trying to change the world, simply stating fact. You guys are like jehova's witness, its either your way or no way at all. Spider imo is not talented at alln again IMO. Hey if he's your favorite rapper more power to ya just don't throw a hissy fit when someone disagrees cuz if you do you are gonna live pretty unhappy lives, since you mind find yourselves on the other side of the aurgument a lot.

what i find suspect is you cant make up your mind as to wheater you are stating opinions or facts, you double taking claiming that your statements are both opinions and facts which is totaly contradictory, which further goes on to display the hater in you. you are the one that has stated your opinion on spi over and over. who are you trying to convince that you dont like him. ok we heard you, you say he has no talent more than once, even after reading the when im gone, he's talentless, even easy e had some talent but spi has none? ok lol we believe you arent a hater but its that important to you to go back and forth to talk about someone you deem as talentless, and it bothers you that we the spi fans feel a certain away about negative comments, you have to be a hater, why should it bother you about what a group of folks feel about a person you have no interest in..that makes no sense at all. maybe you should spend more time speaking on the thngs you do like and get ya mind off of things that lack value in your opinion. that makes you foolish. a nigga with no talent doesnt deserve that musch of your time.

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2009, 12:45:20 PM »
WOW! I shouldn't be replying to ignorance. This topic has become irrelevant so I won't longer comment on it. Continue being a fan kid, continue defending your hero, everbody has stans Game, Dre, Crooked, and as hard is it is to believe Spider does too. Maybe I should go into rapping I mean I could of thought up that either and ether line myself and shit I have 0 experience rhyming. I got no flow, not lyrical delivery, and my voice isn't speaker friendly but by the way you kids idolize this cat all that isn't necessary. Rap is music, sounds, lyrics, rythm like all the genre's of music try to listen to this guy and tell me he's all that. What you have to understand tho kid is that I am not no way a hater. Spider isn't the only one who lacks talent, but being that we are on a Spider Loc topic I decided to state my OPINION.I guess kids these days are easily impressed. Shit I'm sure Spider's making money of you cats so I am really considering taking on a rap career. Maybe in a few days there will be a topic about me and you;ll

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2009, 12:46:51 PM »
...You'll be in here defending me, as it's obvious that talent isn't one of your petpeevs.

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2009, 12:51:15 PM »
there will be no topics about me but u ignored the points i made about u contradicting ya self, cant say anythng about his lyrics, and good rappers voices and flows vary from ice cube to jay z ot eminem to busta to nipsey to jay rock to jayo, u a hoe if u ignore a nigga lyrics and diss him cuz of his voice. every female i bump the loc for says his voice is bomb before they say anything else. and as irrelivant as u wanna make the thread now, u sure devoted quite a bit of your time and intrest into it stating your factual opinions lol and spi's flow and delivery are off the hook. thats my opinion/fact. u make this too easy, and oops u r wrong again im no kid i have kids buddy. and i dont waiste paragraphs of typing about shit im not interested in, actually no one does not even you, your very input displays your intrest. u r in denial