Author Topic: Game to join Cash Money after deal with Interscope is complete  (Read 1469 times)

Deuce-Deuce

• Lil Geezy
Re: Game to join Cash Money after deal with Interscope is complete
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2011, 12:19:32 PM »
I just hope his next album will be the DOC - Diary of Compton what he was gon do before, as long as he puts that album out after red he can do whatever he wants after that. I dont think he's got much left in him anyway, hope I'm wrong tho.
Fuck that club shit
I'm on that Dub shit

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2011, 12:31:11 PM »
PhunkyDoob said it all.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2011, 12:35:20 PM »
Makes no sense. For a few reasons.

1. Game's & the rest of BWS style doesn't fit CashMoney's style. Wayne, Drake, Nicki, etc. just come up with random punchlines & fill in the blanks around a few of those punchlines. Game & them try to make actual West Coast Gangsta rap.

2. Would be a bad look for him vs. 50, because we all know he still cares about that. After not even being able to get his album out, he had to run to CashMoney to make something of himself again.

3. This guy cried for years how he missed Dre & his productions & when he finally got back with Aftermath he was buggin' out & shit. Now he's looking to get off? Doesn't make sense.

Deuce-Deuce

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2011, 12:40:10 PM »

1. Game's & the rest of BWS style doesn't fit CashMoney's style. Wayne, Drake, Nicki, etc. just come up with random punchlines & fill in the blanks around a few of those punchlines. Game & them try to make actual West Coast Gangsta rap.

2. Would be a bad look for him vs. 50, because we all know he still cares about that. After not even being able to get his album out, he had to run to CashMoney to make something of himself again.

3. This guy cried for years how he missed Dre & his productions & when he finally got back with Aftermath he was buggin' out & shit. Now he's looking to get off? Doesn't make sense.

Thats true and I agree, but why is it that since he's got back with Dre he's been puttin out some bullshit
Fuck that club shit
I'm on that Dub shit

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2011, 12:49:59 PM »
Wait, Menace is with Cash Money now??

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2011, 01:27:40 PM »

Another pointless post. Sounds good, but doesn't make much sense.

1. Okay i'll give you this point but this isn't something we know is gonna happen until it happens. If his music changes and his shit is wack then i can respect an opinion like that but he isn't even on and you're already saying that his music'll automatically change? That isn't fair.

2. Yeah i'm sure Game would turn down a good label move for both him and BWS because of what 50 might say. LMAO get real. In that case Game could flip it on 50 too cuz 50's having a hard time too (as an artist and as a CEO) and has made alot of desperate moves lately.

3. Check your facts buddy. Game hasn't been on Aftermath since 2005, and Dre still has beats on R.E.D. album how did that happen? How did Snoop Dogg get Dre beats even though he hasn't been label mates with Dre since 1996? Use your brain. Now it might be harder if he switched label of course due to the contractual shit but other than that doesn't mean he can't get Dre beats. Plus a Dre beat isn't what it was and he has made 2 albums without him (whether you like them or not).

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2011, 01:31:10 PM »
Tyga and Glasses Malone are West Coast artists under the YMCMB tree and they still haven't released their albums.

Game will be the next one without a release date if he signs.

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2011, 01:31:50 PM »
Wait, Menace is with Cash Money now??

Yeah its all but a done deal. Ain't finalised yet though.

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2011, 01:41:51 PM »
Tyga and Glasses Malone are West Coast artists under the YMCMB tree and they still haven't released their albums.

Game will be the next one without a release date if he signs.

You seriously gonna compare the biggest West Coast rapper at the moment (other than Snoop) with Tyga and Glasses? Tyga got an album out which came out in 2008 on Young Money. Game is 3 albums deep and has built and still has a fanbase to were it's easier for him to get his joints out. I'm not saying that it couldn't happen if he signed to them but there's a difference. Plus Glasses Malone's album is actually coming out in August too.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 01:43:52 PM by PhunkyDoob »

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2011, 01:47:53 PM »
Tygas released an album already.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2011, 01:56:06 PM »

1. Okay i'll give you this point but this isn't something we know is gonna happen until it happens. If his music changes and his shit is wack then i can respect an opinion like that but he isn't even on and you're already saying that his music'll automatically change? That isn't fair.

2. Yeah i'm sure Game would turn down a good label move for both him and BWS because of what 50 might say. LMAO get real. In that case Game could flip it on 50 too cuz 50's having a hard time too (as an artist and as a CEO) and has made alot of desperate moves lately.

3. Check your facts buddy. Game hasn't been on Aftermath since 2005, and Dre still has beats on R.E.D. album how did that happen? How did Snoop Dogg get Dre beats even though he hasn't been label mates with Dre since 1996? Use your brain. Now it might be harder if he switched label of course due to the contractual shit but other than that doesn't mean he can't get Dre beats. Plus a Dre beat isn't what it was and he has made 2 albums without him (whether you like them or not).

1. I never said his music was going to change at all. My point is that BWS & CashMoney have two completely different sounds & styles of rapping. Are you going to dispute that?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9udDOUjTBVo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9udDOUjTBVo</a> Vs. <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oS5wAr2UD10" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/oS5wAr2UD10</a>

You don't hear the difference between those two styles? All of Wayne's artists sound like that. All of Game's artists try to sound like Game & the song I posted.

2. Game tried to prove that he didn't need anybody (besides Dre really) & for Doctor's Advocate, he almost proved that. But now, he needs to team up with three of the biggest names (Wayne, Drake, Nicki) to revive his career? Game cares a lot about how people view him & it's just a poor look for him.

3. I never said he couldn't get a Dre beat. I forget the name of the song, but it was the first song after he went back with Aftermath or whatever. The first line of the song is how he's back with Dre, etc, etc. "Doctor's Advocate" was him crying to go back, now he wants out?

To be honest, it's a poor move for Wayne. Take in a group of nobody's that nobody will support even if you stamp the Wayne brand on their music.

Okka

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2011, 01:58:54 PM »
Cash Money is a good label. Birdman is rich as fuck, n brakes bread wit the artists jus like Master P did. never heard any complaints about em

Well, B.G. left cause of money issues. I think that was the reason why Juvenile left too.

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2011, 02:12:13 PM »

1. I never said his music was going to change at all. My point is that BWS & CashMoney have two completely different sounds & styles of rapping. Are you going to dispute that?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9udDOUjTBVo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9udDOUjTBVo</a> Vs. <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oS5wAr2UD10" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/oS5wAr2UD10</a>

You don't hear the difference between those two styles? All of Wayne's artists sound like that. All of Game's artists try to sound like Game & the song I posted.

2. Game tried to prove that he didn't need anybody (besides Dre really) & for Doctor's Advocate, he almost proved that. But now, he needs to team up with three of the biggest names (Wayne, Drake, Nicki) to revive his career? Game cares a lot about how people view him & it's just a poor look for him.

3. I never said he couldn't get a Dre beat. I forget the name of the song, but it was the first song after he went back with Aftermath or whatever. The first line of the song is how he's back with Dre, etc, etc. "Doctor's Advocate" was him crying to go back, now he wants out?

To be honest, it's a poor move for Wayne. Take in a group of nobody's that nobody will support even if you stamp the Wayne brand on their music.

1. No my point is that just because Nicki and Drake changed their ways to sound like Wayne (they were new and/or fairly unknown btw) doesn't mean Game will especially seeing as he's already an established rapper. So i'm saying let's at least wait and see how it unfolds if it ever happens.

2. Um yeah but him trying to prove he can do it without Dre isn't the same thing. That's more like the sophmore jinx thing. This is about him hooking up with a label that's doing numbers and him hooking up with them is gonna help him build a bigger audience which'll get him poppin. WTF are you talking about? Seriously? Seem like YOU're the one thinking too much about what people say. If it's a good business move you think he's gonna turn it down because people might say "Oh you needed CM/YM to get relevant again"? WTF. Like i said unless the music changes wtf should you worry about anything else?

3. Yeah "back with Dre" = "back working with Dre". What part don't you get? Yeah DA came out 5 years ago and he IS back WORKING with Dre on Detox and Dre has been working on R.E.D. At the time he couldn't even work with Dre and that was what he was "crying" about.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2011, 02:58:48 PM »
LOL cash money is known for fucking over thier artists. Why do you think everybody left? And they all said the same shit. And about four different producers sued cash money this year for not paying them for beats on c3

The backlash has started. Wayne said he delayed c4 because he keeps getting sent wack beats. Why do you think that is? Nobody wants to work with them to not get paid.

Can't believe thiers people in this thread saying They've never heard complaints about birdman or cash money. Do you live under a rock?

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2011, 03:25:34 PM »
Would Be Funny If Baby Came Out & Shot This Down Like That Stuff Soulja Boy Was Bullshitting About Few Months Back, Saying Baby Had A Home For Him @ Cash Money & Shit Then Baby Came Out & Said That He Ain't Say Nothin Like That. lol Not Hating On Game If It's True....Just Sayin....Would Be Funny! lol