Author Topic: OWEN WILSON ATTEMPTED SUICIDE!  (Read 3721 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: OWEN WILSON ATTEMPTED SUICIDE!
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2007, 04:06:58 PM »
elaborate.

Killing YOURself because YOU think that YOU have everything bad is SELFish. If you don't get this, then I dunno what to say.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2007, 06:07:05 PM »
elaborate.

Killing YOURself because YOU think that YOU have everything bad is SELFish. If you don't get this, then I dunno what to say.

So you'd never kill yourself?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2007, 06:20:44 PM »
No.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: September 02, 2007, 06:42:34 PM »
No.

So let's say your town was invaded and the invaders were rounding up everyone they could find and torturing them to a slow paiful death by setting them on fire or something terrible slow. You ran as far as you could but got stuck; on one side there is a cliff and on the other there is a mob of soldiers armed and dangerous with flaming sticks ready to light you up. Would you jump to a a quick death over the cliff or resist suicide and let the mob take you and burn you slowly?

I personally would rather take the last hoorah jump and feel a final rush before I splatter than let a bunch thugs slowly burn mr to death while I scream in pain for hours.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2007, 06:42:46 PM »
elaborate.

if noone depends on you, how are you depriving someone from something? by your logic eating a snack is a selfish act.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #95 on: September 02, 2007, 08:52:17 PM »
No.

So let's say your town was invaded and the invaders were rounding up everyone they could find and torturing them to a slow paiful death by setting them on fire or something terrible slow. You ran as far as you could but got stuck; on one side there is a cliff and on the other there is a mob of soldiers armed and dangerous with flaming sticks ready to light you up. Would you jump to a a quick death over the cliff or resist suicide and let the mob take you and burn you slowly?

I personally would rather take the last hoorah jump and feel a final rush before I splatter than let a bunch thugs slowly burn mr to death while I scream in pain for hours.

I'm pretty sure Owen Wilson wasn't in this situation...Same goes for most people who kill themselves. Suicide is usually done due to psychological issues.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: September 02, 2007, 08:54:34 PM »
elaborate.

if noone depends on you, how are you depriving someone from something? by your logic eating a snack is a selfish act.

You don't have to deprive someone of something to be selfish. Eating a snack is not comparable to ending a life you were blessed with because you can't stop thinking about how bad you have it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: September 03, 2007, 08:27:50 AM »
No.

I'm pretty sure Owen Wilson wasn't in this situation...Same goes for most people who kill themselves. Suicide is usually done due to psychological issues.

You didn't answer the question. I asked what you would do.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2007, 10:41:31 AM »
No.

Would I kill myself if I knew I was about to die a much more painfull death, which I had NO control over, with 0% chance of survival? Probably... But the situations are not comparable...PeACe

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: September 04, 2007, 02:24:06 PM »
No.

Would I kill myself if I knew I was about to die a much more painfull death, which I had NO control over, with 0% chance of survival? Probably... But the situations are not comparable...PeACe

Who said there was a comparison? I just asked a simple question; would you ever kill yourself? You said no. Now you say maybe. I always thought you were over the top but atleast there was integrity in your stupidity. I just lost all respect for you. You're worse than that son of a bitch low life Owen Wilson.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2007, 02:42:57 PM »
No.

Who said there was a comparison? I just asked a simple question; would you ever kill yourself? You said no. Now you say maybe. I always thought you were over the top but atleast there was integrity in your stupidity. I just lost all respect for you. You're worse than that son of a bitch low life Owen Wilson.

Damn...Get a life, bro.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: September 05, 2007, 09:35:19 AM »
if i was as rich as him i wudnt..dude collects 15 mill per movie

stillfly

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #102 on: September 05, 2007, 11:40:58 AM »
funny people always have demons

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #103 on: September 05, 2007, 10:42:24 PM »
if i was as rich as him i wudnt..dude collects 15 mill per movie

money doesn't = happiness.

some of the most miserible people in this world are the rich.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2007, 04:36:02 AM »
Like that nigga 50 said, when you're a poor fuck you tend to think that money is the solution to all your problems
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin