Author Topic: Virtua Fighter 5  (Read 238 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Virtua Fighter 5
« on: March 07, 2008, 07:09:29 PM »
anyone playing that game on the 360? i'm kinda new to this genre and i wanna know if some of yall tried it

Raphael

Re: Virtua Fighter 5
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 04:06:12 AM »
i have it on the PS3 its pretty good i don't know if you'll like it but I'm a big fan of the fighting genre.. sucks that the PS3 version doesn't have online play though :grumpy:.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 01:41:17 PM »
ive been playing a lot the last 2 days, I started with vanessa cuz she got 2 stances, and she mad sexy  :P , she tall and she got a good reach. It's really a hard game though, just doing some of the combos in the dojo is hard as fuck you can figure i aint going to pull out in a fight that quick. The online mode is real nice, simple and all, but the mothafuckaz on it are pros i'll have to practice a lot. The graphics are crazy, its really one of the best fighting game i played, way better than tekken and mortal kombat. They're doing another version of the game with the online mode for the ps3 i think it will be called vf5 R or evolution something like that

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 01:24:57 PM »
I really dig the VF series, been playing them since the first one. Too bad arcades aren't popping here anymore, don't get a chance to play VF games often these days. If i ever get a console I'll be sure to get VF for it too. They're maad difficult at first though, it's all about precision timing.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 06:55:18 PM »
yeah thats what i noticed, i can do almost all the moves with vanessa and el-blaze ( he's very spectacular but not very strong). I'll focus on them 2 for the moment, doing the moves is something in the dojo, doing it in a fight online is almost impossible for a noob, unless your lucky.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 07:03:06 PM »
yeh yeh im more of a tekken fan, i been playing that series since it started but i had this and i liked it, the graphics were sick but its a weird type of transformation for someone who always played tekken to move into this. I prefer tekken no doubt but i think its a dope game. A little difficult gettin used to new moves and buttons and styles and shit, i was kinda weak at it from the little i played but it was dope

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 05:26:20 AM »
It's alright but DOA4 still holds the crown.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 03:03:19 PM »
I got it for the ps3, its pretty dope, nice multiplayer game to play when buddies come over

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2008, 07:49:11 PM »
it would be dope if we could dl new maps and  characters

Al Bundy

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2008, 10:09:10 AM »

DOA4 is definently better than Virtua Fighter 5. But still can't fuck with Street Fighter III  8)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2008, 12:38:36 PM »
i didn't like doa 4 you can beat someone with the luck by pressing any button, i rented it the other and practiced like a mothafucka, then my friend came to my house and i couldn't beat his ass half the time and he was basically pressing all the buttons he could

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2008, 02:48:25 PM »
yea VF5 has a deeper fighting engine then DOA4 , I thought both games were sick 8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2008, 12:00:13 PM »
Yeah i play it on the 360 too, for a while online before i got Halo lol.

My main character is Lion Rafale. His style has been serious since the Virtua Fighter 2 days on the PC  8)
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2008, 02:58:42 PM »

DOA4 is definently better than Virtua Fighter 5. But still can't fuck with Street Fighter III  8)

I meant as far as fighting games go on the 360. But yeah SF III was the shit on the Dreamcast back in the day.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

yukmouth23

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop will never die
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2008, 10:46:00 PM »
I think this might of been better than part 4 since that was the best fighting game ever made