Author Topic: J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!  (Read 583 times)

Jaydc

Re: J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2009, 02:21:01 PM »
If sanchez can do what he did against the colts they can win.They have the best running game in the league and argueably the best defense in the league.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2009, 02:22:44 PM »
If sanchez can do what he did against the colts they can win.They have the best running game in the league and argueably the best defense in the league.
i think the run attack isn't as good without Washington. The defense is definitely top 5. If the Bengals rest, the Jets will win (but I believe the Bengals can still move up seeding wise)..if the Bengals play their starters the Jets can still definitely win, but they'll have to bring their A game.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Jaydc

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2009, 02:34:15 PM »
Well they were ranked number one when he was playing and since hes been hurt their still number one and average more yards a game.In fact his replacement greene is average more yards a carry then washington was with more touchdowns.Washington adds that reggie bush type factor,but brad smith has taken over his role and hasnt lost a step.Id say their running game has been stronger since washington got hurt and the stats back that up.Hell Jones is 31 and the third leading rusher in the league,damn impressive.

I say revis will shut down ocho all game like hes done to everyone this season.Jets d will give up nothing all game and the offense will pound the run game and jets win 20-10.Jets season is on the line bengals really arent playing for much other then to switch between 3 and fourth seed which really doesnt mean much.

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2009, 02:37:21 PM »
^ And I just realized this is a night time game - so if the Pats win at 1PM (which they probably will), the Bengals will be playing for nothing. I like the Jets chances.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2009, 02:47:17 PM »
^ And I just realized this is a night time game - so if the Pats win at 1PM (which they probably will), the Bengals will be playing for nothing. I like the Jets chances.

Houston will be at home ad struggling to make the playoffs so look for them to come out hard against the Pats. And if the Pats lose then the Bengals will not want to risk an unlikely but possible AFC Championship in New England so they will come out very strong if NE loses. But the Jets will be playing for their lives so they could win or lose either situation.

I just ant to say right now that of perfect irony occurs and the Jets make it as the 6th seed and end up eliminating the Colts I will be the first one calling for the jobs of Polian and Caldwell and begging Cowher or Gruden to take the job, because both of those guys would say a huge Fuck You to anyone that even implied throwing a game on route to a perfect season. Jim Caldwell better hopes he wins it all because he could be remembered as the biggest flop in coaching, undeservedly but still.

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2009, 02:49:37 PM »
^I think the pats will defeat the Texans though and the Bengals won't even matter. If the pats lose though, the Bengals will come out HARD.

OchoCinco

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2009, 03:50:25 PM »
lol at thinkin jets are gunna beat my bengals. I predict another Sanchez 5 picks.

Jaydc

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2009, 03:52:23 PM »
The vegas line has the jets winning by ten,so im not the only one thinking it.

OchoCinco

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2009, 03:54:29 PM »
lol thats cus they think bengals r gunna shut it down for the season, if we do thats the only way ur takin it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2009, 03:55:49 PM »
lol thats cus they think bengals r gunna shut it down for the season, if we do thats the only way ur takin it.

And that's why people think the Jets are gonna win.

OchoCinco

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2009, 03:59:59 PM »
we can still play for the third seed tho.

Jaydc

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2009, 04:04:06 PM »
Jets can beat the bengals even without players sitting.It just depends on sanchez limiting his mistakes.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2009, 04:10:15 PM »
we can still play for the third seed tho.

Yes they can but I don't think 3rd seed will matter in this playoffs. I cannot see both the Chargers and Colts being one and done. One of them will advance and 3rd or 4th won't matter because both will be on the road.

OchoCinco

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2009, 04:14:02 PM »
Jets can beat the bengals even without players sitting.It just depends on sanchez limiting his mistakes.

lol. ya put clemens in, u might ahve a chance.

Jaydc

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2009, 04:17:04 PM »
Just look at the stats,the jets have scored more points then the bengals and given up less.Bengals hardly have an explosive offensive and their going up against the number one ranked defense in the league in the jets.Look at the bengals schedule the last few weeks,its been probably the easiest one in the league.The only teams they played that were good,they lost to.Ive never been convinced by the bengals all year and even if they start all their regulars I believe they lose.Your going to see the same sanzchez you saw against the colts,high percantage passes with no risks and pounding the run.