Author Topic: J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!  (Read 582 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2009, 04:34:38 PM »
The vegas line has the jets winning by ten,so im not the only one thinking it.

i was thinking victory since Week 2. 8)

Jaydc

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2009, 04:43:33 PM »
I dont know why people choose to be so ignorant when it comes to the jets scoffing at them like their some shit team.If you take out sanchez and put in a veteran qb,they would be the best team in the league.That being said if they just stick to the plan like last week against the colts they can run over most teams.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2009, 04:46:35 PM »
I dont know why people choose to be so ignorant when it comes to the jets scoffing at them like their some shit team.If you take out sanchez and put in a veteran qb,they would be the best team in the league.That being said if they just stick to the plan like last week against the colts they can run over most teams.

if we got Jay Cutler, i think we would of locked up the division three weeks ago.

despite his awful season in Chicago, his best reciever is Devon Hester, whose been injured.

in NY he has a strong line, great WR, with a ridiculous run offense.

all we need from him is to throw the ball the few times we ask him to.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2009, 04:51:33 PM »

if we got Jay Cutler, i think we would of locked up the division three weeks ago.

despite his awful season in Chicago, his best reciever is Devon Hester, whose been injured.

in NY he has a strong line, great WR, with a ridiculous run offense.

all we need from him is to throw the ball the few times we ask him to.

Jeff Garcia is sitting at home doing nothing. It's your own fault. When Sorgi got injured the Colts should have grabbed him and they'd be 15-0 right now. It's very understandable why the Bills didn't want him.

OchoCinco

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2009, 05:04:56 PM »

lol ur so delusional Jay, I find it funny how you think everything you say is the truth.  Remember when you were all high on Sanchez?? yea i thot so wait till sunday n we sahll see.

OchoCinco

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2009, 05:07:35 PM »
an i like how u were all dissing the jets a few weeks ago an now ur all back on the bandwagon..some fans.

Jaydc

« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2009, 05:36:38 PM »
I wasnt dissing the jets.And I like how your delusional thinking the bengals are an elite team when theyve had one of the easiest schedules in the nfl.And it is the truth.They have the number one ranked defense and number one ranked running game.If they limit mistakes on the passing game their better then the bengals.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2009, 08:01:07 AM »
go jets
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2009, 11:34:51 AM »
I wasnt dissing the jets.And I like how your delusional thinking the bengals are an elite team when theyve had one of the easiest schedules in the nfl.And it is the truth.They have the number one ranked defense and number one ranked running game.If they limit mistakes on the passing game their better then the bengals.

They have a schedule that puts them up again ten teams with a winning record and they play in the AFC North where they were a huge underdog. The league it self isn't all the great this year but compared to the rest in 2009 the Bengals are an elite team.

OchoCinco

« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2009, 11:52:54 AM »
Exactly but dont expect Jaydc to realize it still cause he live in his own little world where what he says it the truth.

Jaydc

« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2009, 05:24:59 PM »
First of all  seven teams have winning records of the teams theyve faced so far.Four of those teams are one game above average.Their opponents record is 85 wins and 95 losses,ten games below 500.Pretty easy schuedule.And who cares about underdogs or favorites thats just pre season talk that has no relevance.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2009, 05:32:54 PM »
First of all  seven teams have winning records of the teams theyve faced so far.Four of those teams are one game above average.Their opponents record is 85 wins and 95 losses,ten games below 500.Pretty easy schuedule.And who cares about underdogs or favorites thats just pre season talk that has no relevance.

Denver 8-7
Green Bay 10-5
Pittsburgh 8-7
Baltimore 8-7
Houston 8-7
Baltimore 8-7
Pittsburgh 8-7
Minnesota 11-4
San Diego 12-3
New York 8-7

That's ten games against teams with a winning record.

The Jets in 09 will play 7 games against teams with winning records.

Jaydc

« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2009, 05:38:32 PM »
Why would you count the same teams twice?And As I showed in the math,their opponents have a losing record when added up.Seven of those games are against team that are one game above 500.Not exactly impressive.By next week baltimore and pittsburgh could lose as well as the jets and denver boom,they now have three games against teams with winning records.And the other five games they played three teams with less then five games won.And the other two teams with 5 and 6 wins.

So they had five games that were basically wins handed to them but they somehow lost to the raiders.The other three games they won by less then ten.

In the last six weeks they played two games against teams with winning records and lost them both.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 05:44:37 PM by Special Agent Jaydc M.D. »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2009, 05:49:42 PM »
Why would you count the same teams twice?And As I showed in the math,their opponents have a losing record when added up.Seven of those games are against team that are one game above 500.Not exactly impressive.By next week baltimore and pittsburgh could lose as well as the jets and denver boom,they now have three games against teams with winning records.And the other five games they played three teams with less then five games won.And the other two teams with 5 and 6 wins.

Because they play them twice. It's two games against two teams that would each be 10-5 right now if Cinci was the team they were last year. The league isn't very strong this year when it comes to good teams. So compared to the other teams of the league in 09 the Bengals are among the elite. Last year the Pats missed the boat with 11-5. This year 9-7 will get you in both wildcards, and if everyone loses, 8-8 will do the job. Last year it was 12-4 and 11-5, with an 11-5 waiting in the wings and the Jets were 3rd in their division at 9-7.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2009, 05:53:51 PM »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens