Author Topic: J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!  (Read 581 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2010, 07:20:53 AM »
before this hits a seventh page, i'll bet forty thousand dollars that the Bengals don't make it to the Super Bowl.

I wouldn't take that bet, but I wouldn't have taken the same bet last year with the Cardinals.

Difference is,carson palmer isnt kurt warner and ochocinco isnt boldin or fitzgerald.

Cinci showed the ability to keep it close wit the Charger. The can win that game. if they can beat the Chargers they can beat the Colts and can make the SB. They've beaten the Ravens twice so a third time wouldn't shock the world. They can beat the Broncos. The only place I don't see them winning is in New England so that's why I think they'll come super strong if NE rests their guys and loses this week.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2010, 08:16:37 AM »
before this hits a seventh page, i'll bet forty thousand dollars that the Bengals don't make it to the Super Bowl.

I wouldn't take that bet, but I wouldn't have taken the same bet last year with the Cardinals.

Difference is,carson palmer isnt kurt warner and ochocinco isnt boldin or fitzgerald.

Cinci showed the ability to keep it close wit the Charger. The can win that game. if they can beat the Chargers they can beat the Colts and can make the SB. They've beaten the Ravens twice so a third time wouldn't shock the world. They can beat the Broncos. The only place I don't see them winning is in New England so that's why I think they'll come super strong if NE rests their guys and loses this week.

Cincy could only beat the Colts if Curtis Painter is the QB and not Peyton
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2010, 08:28:49 AM »

Cincy could only beat the Colts if Curtis Painter is the QB and not Peyton

Well maybe Jim caldwell will decide that a well rested Manning for the Super Bowl is more important than an AFC Championship and he puts Manning on the bench.

Jaydc

« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2010, 08:33:09 AM »
I dont care,I say caldwell made the right decision.Why risk injury over a pointless game for them?If Manning or wayne or addai got hurt,people would be crying that they should have benched players for the playoffs.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2010, 09:39:57 AM »
I dont care,I say caldwell made the right decision.Why risk injury over a pointless game for them?If Manning or wayne or addai got hurt,people would be crying that they should have benched players for the playoffs.

yeah, i hate those lose-lose situations for coaches.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2010, 10:06:12 AM »

1-manning has never missed a game in his NFL career...the odds of him going down the next 2 weeks are slim to none

2-19-0 baby.  nobody will ever do it.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc

« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2010, 11:01:04 AM »

1-manning has never missed a game in his NFL career...the odds of him going down the next 2 weeks are slim to none

2-19-0 baby.  nobody will ever do it.

It doesnt matter what the odds are,anything can happen at any moment to anyone.

OchoCinco

« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2010, 11:14:31 AM »
^^yup just look wha happened to carson palmer vs the steelers when the steelers won their championship, bengals prob would have a ring if it werent for that low shot on palmers knee.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2010, 04:25:08 PM »
did palmer have a 12 year streak of 16 games at that time?

no

OchoCinco

« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2010, 04:36:12 PM »
did palmer have a 12 year streak of 16 games at that time?

no

no but wat im sayin all it takes is 1 fluke thing to go wrong

Jaydc

« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2010, 04:44:23 PM »
Exactly.When it comes to injuries history doesnt matter.Just because it hasnt happened before doesnt mean it will.If hes tackled and some 300 pound guy lands his leg and breaks it,it doesnt matter who the fuck it is or the previous history,if a leg is being broken its being fucking broken.Look what happend to leon washington this year.