Author Topic: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio  (Read 35942 times)

Jay_J

Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #645 on: November 24, 2010, 01:56:00 AM »
remember your react when you first listened "nuthing but a g thang" or "still d.r.e" ... i still remember how i excited and i still feel the same when i listen again those songs after thousand times listenings. who will remember this "kush" shit 3 years later?

it is really ok if u say "this song is a good song to listen"
but u have to add "this shit can't be the first single that we gonna hear after 11 years"
if you say "this is amaaaazing, this is greaaaat, d.r.e is baaack, detox baaaby!!!" i have only 2 words to say to you
FUCK YOU!

Digital Pimpin'

Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #646 on: November 24, 2010, 02:20:42 AM »
remember your react when you first listened "nuthing but a g thang" or "still d.r.e" ... i still remember how i excited and i still feel the same when i listen again those songs after thousand times listenings. who will remember this "kush" shit 3 years later?

but u have to add "this shit can't be the first single that we gonna hear after 11 years"
if you say "this is amaaaazing, this is greaaaat, d.r.e is baaack, detox baaaby!!!" i have only 2 words to say to you
FUCK YOU!

In 2010, we hear music firstly in shitty tagged quality, then untagged, then CDQ, then we might get a video a few weeks down the line.

I first heard Still DRE when I saw the video and I think that's what blew everyone away. It got overplayed and I skip the track on 2001 now, but the initial impact was huge. I can't see the same impact with Kush.

Jay_J

« Reply #647 on: November 24, 2010, 03:59:26 AM »

FUCK YOU!

In 2010, we hear music firstly in shitty tagged quality, then untagged, then CDQ, then we might get a video a few weeks down the line.

I first heard Still DRE when I saw the video and I think that's what blew everyone away. It got overplayed and I skip the track on 2001 now, but the initial impact was huge. I can't see the same impact with Kush.

yeah, impact, thats what i was trying to mean... i mean, you know, dre's 2 albums, their sound were revolutions for rap industry... i hope rest of the album can compansate this fucking first single's failure...

Lucifuge

« Reply #648 on: November 24, 2010, 07:12:43 AM »
Im still bangin the track. u got a problem hten u got put some jush up in it 8) 8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

BJV

« Reply #649 on: November 24, 2010, 07:13:19 AM »

FUCK YOU!

Still Dre was already on the radio then and the net too.

There are gonna be plenty of people who dont really know what Dre is about, who will hear this song for the first time along with the video, wether it's on TV or on YouTube.

thegooddoc

« Reply #650 on: November 24, 2010, 08:21:49 AM »
When is the video coming out?

I think the real test will be to see if the radio stations start putting it into rotation.  I think it is incredible that Dre's first week sales were so high based on absolutely no promo to date or radio play.

According to Itunes chart in the rap category he was only below Nelly's single and that thing is played at least once an hour.  On the overall charts he was 13th and the songs in front of him were basically the hour's worth of programming on every pop radio station in the nation.

Interscope has proven that they can push a project and I'm guessing that Dre is going to get a great push by their promo dept.

Lucifuge

« Reply #651 on: November 24, 2010, 10:06:41 AM »
Still dre was weak on the charts,thats prove nothing.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #652 on: November 24, 2010, 10:27:23 AM »

This. I don't know why people are portraying it as some massive single when it wasn't.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #653 on: November 24, 2010, 12:09:12 PM »

This. I don't know why people are portraying it as some massive single when it wasn't.
maybe it didn't do that well on the charts, but a lot of people have heard the single and/or saw the video

Lucifuge

« Reply #654 on: November 24, 2010, 12:37:27 PM »
all over the fb are links of the songs. so people heard it. when video drop's,...its game over 8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #655 on: November 24, 2010, 01:04:44 PM »
Still Dre had wack lyrics, very over-rated track!

Paul

« Reply #656 on: November 24, 2010, 02:01:56 PM »

Couldn't disagree more
funkyfreshintheflesh

Will_B

« Reply #657 on: November 24, 2010, 02:15:45 PM »

What is up with the universe lately? ::)

DjKeyz

« Reply #658 on: November 24, 2010, 02:20:10 PM »

Couldn't disagree more

Who fucking cares that Still D.R.E had wack lyrics ? Beat : 99% - Flow : 1% - Lyric : WE DON'T FUCKING CARE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #659 on: November 24, 2010, 02:25:31 PM »
i cant believe you cracker ass groupies are still arguing over this shit.

this song was cool but not anything to write home about...this album will be the same.