Author Topic: Daz collaborates with ridiculous Euro Wigger. Dubcc member.  (Read 5798 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Daz collaborates with ridiculous Euro Wigger. Dubcc member.
« Reply #195 on: September 19, 2012, 01:07:47 PM »
wiggers pretty much forced a response from me, starting rumors that i helped will make the exposure (picture that lol) and kept putting my name in the mix when this really aint got shit to w me...which is understandable i guess considering im obviously one of the biggest sources of inspiration in his life these days lol

my inbox was blowing up about this shit like it was a matter of extreme importance smfh, i have no idea why cats are so interested in my take on it anyways, like i said me and mike were never that tight the only ppl that tried to spin it like that are the peckerwoods here and the dba refugees who didnt make the cut at da sauce with that said hes always been a chill cat to me and dont have anything i cant personally say anything bad about him. hes still welcome at da sauce (as is will b) i dont know what yall want from me even if i was of mind to disassociate myself from him i wouldnt say he cant post at da sauce because thats not my decision to make.

Remedy360

« Reply #196 on: September 19, 2012, 01:32:15 PM »
I love how Mike is on trial. Whether he'll retain approval or not. Classic shit from my perspective.

and the fact they are flip flopping on Will is pretty sad too

I've never seen so many grown men think about these things. Like I said, nigga is straight up on trial of approval. Will too. Jokes man.

I think a lot of it comes from the fact that something funny actually came out of Dubcc's worst beef.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #197 on: September 19, 2012, 01:53:04 PM »

Niggas whylin' out like "Oh DAAAAMN, what's Petey gunna think of this?". Like this can't be real life lmao.

yeah, since when did people need King Petey's almighty approval to laugh at something?

internet ego's...gotta love em.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #198 on: September 19, 2012, 04:40:49 PM »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #199 on: September 19, 2012, 08:06:16 PM »
im not defending mike, i dont even know what cyber crime hes been charged with...im just kind of skimming this thread and trying to figure out whats going on. if he calimed to be black when in fact hes not that would be the thing that determines wether or not i can respect duke...if that is him im trying to figure out why he dont just say it, unless all that album promo was fictional. it just tickles me when i see a bunch of ugly niggas and niggas scared to show their face (yall insecure mother fuckers know who you are) talking about what someone else looks like. that shits type fem.

is it really that dead over here that two euro groupies exposing each other is a highlight? and one of them is scared to post his own face?

gtfoh i stand by what i said this is a weak exposure.

An exposure happens to the guy you helped shit on will and you're in here demanding will post his own pics? If that's not riding for mike I don't know what is.

This is easily a bigger exposure than enyce when you realize the actual exposure was only two pics. What made it big was you hyping it up with meme threads and then the classic posts from enyce. mike made one post about this and is now avoiding it. will isn't taking this to the level he could, apparently he's even holding some info back.

Remedy360

« Reply #200 on: September 19, 2012, 08:19:59 PM »
im not defending mike, i dont even know what cyber crime hes been charged with...im just kind of skimming this thread and trying to figure out whats going on. if he calimed to be black when in fact hes not that would be the thing that determines wether or not i can respect duke...if that is him im trying to figure out why he dont just say it, unless all that album promo was fictional. it just tickles me when i see a bunch of ugly niggas and niggas scared to show their face (yall insecure mother fuckers know who you are) talking about what someone else looks like. that shits type fem.

is it really that dead over here that two euro groupies exposing each other is a highlight? and one of them is scared to post his own face?

gtfoh i stand by what i said this is a weak exposure.

An exposure happens to the guy you helped shit on will and you're in here demanding will post his own pics? If that's not riding for mike I don't know what is.

This is easily a bigger exposure than enyce when you realize the actual exposure was only two pics. What made it big was you hyping it up with meme threads and then the classic posts from enyce. mike made one post about this and is now avoiding it. will isn't taking this to the level he could, apparently he's even holding some info back.

Agreed, if E-Nyce hadn't had years worth of borderline retarded posts and been defending himself so hard it wouldn't have been as big a deal. With that said though, it was fucking hilarious, Get Yo Walk on weekend was also classic.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #201 on: September 19, 2012, 08:22:27 PM »

gtfoh you got your card pulled by an alias duke

in all seriousness i got waaay more shit on enyce but why add insult to injury, i never intended for dude to leave the forum and never return dude was straight comedy

« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 08:24:48 PM by MA$TER P »

Sikotic™

« Reply #202 on: September 19, 2012, 08:36:38 PM »
The Will B/Madsen beef was lame and so was the "exposure".

It can't even compare to the awesomness that was Weinergate, Jewdgement Day and Suffer Day. I'd even rank C'Blue admitting to going to rehab for weed over this Mike Madsen thing.

If Will really wants to ether Madsen, he need to put all his cards on the table because so far its not that impressive.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #203 on: September 19, 2012, 09:00:45 PM »

gtfoh you got your card pulled by an alias duke

in all seriousness i got waaay more shit on enyce but why add insult to injury, i never intended for dude to leave the forum and never return dude was straight comedy

lol Petey on defense mode. If it weren't true you wouldn't be riled up about it. And your buddy trying to get my attention in every thread isn't card pulling. Or maybe card pulling is the dude a while back who was shitting on you in the g spot posting your pics and personal info until you got the mods to ban him and delete his threads.

Again, I'll point out that you assisted mike in his personal beef and now that he's been exposed you're in here on the attack. If that's not putting on the cape I don't know what is. Fall back and let this play out.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #204 on: September 19, 2012, 09:34:30 PM »
yeah, ok rap

if i didnt know better id think you were still bitter, say it aint so rap...

Al Bundy

« Reply #205 on: September 19, 2012, 09:38:14 PM »

It can't even compare to the awesomness that was Weinergate, Jewdgement Day and Suffer Day. I'd even rank C'Blue admitting to going to rehab for weed over this Mike Madsen thing.

If Will really wants to ether Madsen, he need to put all his cards on the table because so far its not that impressive.

quoted for truth

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #206 on: September 19, 2012, 09:38:46 PM »

Realest shit said in this thread.

Sccit

« Reply #207 on: September 20, 2012, 01:53:52 AM »

i dont get it...ur just repeatin what petey said. u seriously dont think it's funny if mike madsen really does have a secrete life as a euro rapper named kim percy? thats a lil more interestin than enyce bein some fake blood/crip euro who lies about bein from cali, to be real. nothin can match weinergate, of course, but u gotta admit the kim percy saga is pretty interesting.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #208 on: September 20, 2012, 02:07:04 AM »

Well I'd say that's because Mike isn't a comical character like the others. Rapsodie was right, Enyce exposure was funny because he was retarded and had quotes for days. Ofc his reaction made it even funnier. NIK was that funny because he acted like a thug, and was pretty much the most hated person around. The fact that he put up his complete personal life in PMs was a winner.
Well, and a dude blowing of another dude for an online relationship can't be topped.

Mike just isn't as pathetic the others, I'll give him that. We all know he's a DPG Groupie, so a collabo with Daz wouldn't suprise anybody at this point. Still, it's not funny because the opinion leaders don't exploit on it. The others were that 'funny' because you made them bigger than they were. Will just doesn't have a lobby here.

I can only imagine how Petey would jump in if there was a tiny info on Will.

Sccit

« Reply #209 on: September 20, 2012, 04:44:35 AM »
i nominate Furor Teutonicus for worst poster in dubcc history