Poll

Is Kwame Brown a bust?

Yes. He's a bust. A decent bench player, maybe. Nothing more.
20 (87%)
No. Potentially he's a superstar. He just needs time.
3 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Is Kwame Brown a bust?  (Read 1478 times)

acbaylove

Is Kwame Brown a bust?
« on: November 17, 2005, 02:32:36 PM »
You vote.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is Kwame Brown a bust?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 02:47:52 PM »
There's gotta be more options.  Yes, but he is still young to change things around

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 02:50:55 PM »
5th year and still some more time? Fuck outta here. As soon as he drops heat I won't be a stubborn ass who keeps a certain opinion even though the facts change - but I refuse to treat him like a child. As long as he plays horrible he can suck a dick and I will refer to him as Kwame Bust.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 02:53:00 PM »
There's gotta be more options.  Yes, but he is still young to change things around

Too easy. It's obvious right now he's a bust but he can do good things if everything goes ok. What i'm asking you is if had to bet 10$ now, will you bet them on him being a bust all his career long (a good bench player, nothing more) or on him having a great future/superstar future? Nobody knows the future, and obviously Kwame can change it, since it's all in his hands. It's just a poll.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 02:58:24 PM »
Obviously my answer is yes.  But look at the options u put he either is a Future Superstar or a Failure for the rest of his career.   What i mean by options is that there is gotta be some sort of in between way of seeing it.  None of us have the statisitcal tools to really see what kind of player he will be in the future. 

acbaylove

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2005, 03:01:06 PM »
Obviously my answer is yes.  But look at the options u put he either is a Future Superstar or a Failure for the rest of his career.   What i mean by options is that there is gotta be some sort of in between way of seeing it.  None of us have the statisitcal tools to really see what kind of player he will be in the future.

I know what you mean, but that's why we make polls, isn't it? Your option is too logical, it should get 100% of the votes. But there's no risk in it, it's not a prediction. Act like a GM! Bust or superstar? No way out.

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2005, 03:02:35 PM »
he looks wack right now that's for sure

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2005, 03:19:41 PM »
Fuckin right he is........#1 pick my ass......

Yao Ming
LeBron James
Kenyon Martin
Elton Brand
Tim Duncan
Allen Iverson
ect.

All former #1 picks and all>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kwame Brown.  If Kwame Brown wasn't a former #1, I seriously think he would have a hard time seeing any court time in the NBA. 

You're a fool if you pick "No, he just needs time to develope".........He was drafted in 2001, hes had plenty of time to develope.  There are tons of rookies this year who have played 8-10 games who are more developed already than Kwame Brown.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 03:27:47 PM by PLANT »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2005, 04:59:02 PM »

This is an extremely good outlook, and you're not even a Laker fan. Antonio is just too stupid to get it...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2005, 05:00:21 PM »

You have to understand, Antonio is an extreme pessimist. Especially when it comes to Laker players this season.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2005, 05:16:15 PM »
I am a Laker fan, but ive distanced myself from Basketball a lot over the past 3 years.  The Dynasty i guess spoiled me after years of getting swept in the playoffs, so the first 2 years had me on a complete high that I dont think I will ever experience with the lakers again.  It's hard to explain, it comes with me not having the same passion for basketball as I do with Baseball or Soccer, ya get me

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2005, 05:19:42 PM »
Yea, I feel you...I remember when you were one of the hardest supporters...It all ended with the departure of Shaq.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2005, 05:21:05 PM »
It pained me because if all the BS was put aside from everybody we could have had a really long run. 

acbaylove

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2005, 06:46:58 PM »
You have to understand, Antonio is an extreme pessimist. Especially when it comes to Laker players this season.

Pessimism has nothing to do with judging a player from his performances.
You're a dickryder who changed your opinion about Kwame with no reasons, i am not.

WestCoasta

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2005, 07:42:28 PM »
^^ I haven't seen any bad statements by Antonio about the Lakers

Kwame Brown is shit and he's just another shitty player who wears a headband

until he starts doin shit I think it's fair that everybody says he sucks