Author Topic: Daz is top 10 to ever bless the mic  (Read 1176 times)

bouli77

Re: Daz is top 10 to ever bless the mic
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2013, 09:34:45 AM »
he does but that's not an exhaustive list, just a sample

HighEyeCue

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2013, 09:55:04 AM »
I always thought Daz killed it on "Got My Mind Made Up"...he went toe to toe with some of the biggest names at the time but didn't get embarrassed

Fraxxx

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2013, 09:59:28 AM »
I always thought Daz killed it on "Got My Mind Made Up"...he went toe to toe with some of the biggest names at the time but didn't get embarrassed

Definitely held his own but did he write his shit?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

bouli77

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2013, 10:05:09 AM »

i liked his verse but it's short and his voice is subdued a little bit, it's like his verse doesn't fit the rest of the song, and in my opinion Kurupt absolutely merked the song and the other three 's verse were also superior to Daz's verse. but that's among my favorite daz verse, with his verses on Don't Stop with Nas, and most of his stuff on Dogg Food, I'll Do It, etc.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2013, 10:11:05 AM »

are you kidding me?  he was quiet as a church mouse when rapping that verse and the other 4 shitted on him

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2013, 06:22:35 PM »
lil b resurrected west coast

MOBNigga06

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2013, 06:56:12 PM »
lol. this is mad funny  ;D

This thread reminds me of the time that someone posted the claim that Prince Ital Joe is one of the greatest singers of all time.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2013, 08:17:53 PM »
I would say 100% in the top 10 west coast producers but as an MC? no way lol funny thread though  8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2013, 08:26:14 PM »
I would say 100% in the top 10 west coast producers but as an MC? no way lol funny thread though  8)

not even a top ten producer and thats assuming (falsely) that he did his own shit.

u got jinx, warren, quik, pooh, dre, blaqtoven, soopafly, hutch, yella, dj slip and everyone that did cmw projects rick rock sam bostic mike mosely tone capone...i could go on and on and on

BIGWORM

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2013, 08:41:36 PM »
Maybe he squeezes in on number 10 if it was a all west list but overall absolutely NOT!

He's one of my favorite rappers. Just some of his albums are hit or miss in my books....

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2013, 08:52:46 PM »

not even a top ten producer and thats assuming (falsely) that he did his own shit.

u got jinx, warren, quik, pooh, dre, blaqtoven, soopafly, hutch, yella, dj slip and everyone that did cmw projects rick rock sam bostic mike mosely tone capone...i could go on and on and on

I can say I enjoy the overall sound of most of those people you named as opposed to Daz but I guess I'm going off catalog here when I say he's top 10, but like you said there's always speculations as to what Daz did/didn't do

Remedy360

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2013, 02:52:31 AM »
This is crazy. Like dude before me said you can go through individual coasts and name MC after MC that rap circles around Daz. Not even close.

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2013, 03:07:30 AM »

What? I can't even recite that verse and ive heard that song over 10,000 times and still don't know wtf he's saying.
Im a huge daz fan but that's gotta  be one of his weakest verses if I can't make out what tha fuck he's saying.

Spoonie Luv From Up Above

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2013, 04:54:11 AM »
Daz has rapped on a few great rap songs but that doesn´t make him a great rapper , lol . gtfo with that shit

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2013, 07:48:52 AM »
Is threat a fuccin jokk??? How cant u peeple talked so much smake about a legion in hip hop!!! Dat negra daz refolusionised gangsta rap...if it ain't for daz dillinger than rap wouldent exits perioud!!!! He is tha reason Pac was so infamous Daz is behand tha suxcess for tha chronic and 2001!!! Not to mansion dogg fether, dogg food, doggy styles, and all the othar dogg albums!!! I cant go on and on!!! It made me sicc for to here peeple just came on here to take tha shit on someone as great as daz!! Without him lets see....no gunit...no eminem... no game..no nate dogg....no bad azz.... you see he has transpired all off these rappers and u guys just took him for granite!!!! Were I'm fram we would love to have someone like sir daz as ambassatard to our hood...and yall niggaz all life in long beach and in LA and on tha coast and u can appresiate tha treazer yall have in you're own frunt yard!!  Daz is a vicetum...with his skills he shouldn't be in hall of fumes and not having to life in tha shelter!!! When is his trail for lawsuit against makers for grant thief autoV??I will be behind him 100% and any true west coast fan wont do tha same... he deserfes ti win that muney which wasnt stoled from him!