Hard to believe but its almost three years now since Inland Empire’s own Lunch of Homeless Records dropped his Whats For Lunch? project.
The January 2011 Clinton Sparks and Tony Yayo presented mixtape included the Diamonique featured, 9th Wonder produced, I’m Everywhere.
The 19 track mixtape – which featured appearances from Ray J, Styles P, Sean Kingston, 40 Glocc aka Big Bad 4-0, Language Artz & Casey Veggies with production provided by 9th Wonder, Fingazz, Red Spider, Dr. Stank & T-Why – was made available on iTunes on iTunes in full CDQ as well as via DubCNN.
Last time we heard off Lunch on the solo tip was a little over two years ago with the video for the single “Lebron James” in November 2011.
Today we can bring you a new free project from Lunch and Homeless Records – the follow his first Whats For Lunch? project. Lunch Tha General pours his heart and soul into this album and gives you as fans a glimpse into his personal life battles and struggles with Lupus – the reason for the projects delay. Fans should be aware that he completed this whole album while battling kidney failure and a two year string of hospitalizations do to complications with the disease and he wants this album to inspire and encourage those who struggle with day to day life complications to keep striving to do better in life and not give up.
“Part 2” is hosted by on air personality Chris Loos and features artists include Rayvon, Jeez and Thr33zy over production from TwhyXclusive, Super Ee and Dr. Stank – listen or download below!
Lunch – What’s For Lunch? Part 2 (Stream/Download)
Lunch – What’s For Lunch? Part 2 (Tracklist)
01) Whats For Lunch Intro (Prod. by TwhyXclusive)
02) Cardiak Kid (Prod. by Dr. Stank)
03) Icey (Prod. by Rayvon)
04) Bout That (Prod. by TwhyXclusive)
05) Shorty Is a Habit (Feat. Emanuel) (Prod. by Two53)
06) Yoga Class (Feat. Thr33zy McFly) (Prod. by TwhyXclusive)
07) King Blood Interview
08) King Blood (Prod. by Super Ee)
09) Go In (Feat. Jeez (Prod. by TwhyXclusive)
10) When I Get Well Interview
11) When I Get Well (Feat. Rayvon) (Prod. by Super Ee)
12) Hustle City (Prod. by TwhyXclusive)
13) Roll Wit Leez (Prod. by TwyXclusive)
14) Already (Prod. by TwyXclusive)
15) Poem by VII VII VII
16) Chuuuch 2 (Prod. by Super Ee)
17) Chris Loos Outro
Follow @LunchThaGeneral on Twitter.