Author Topic: so is the 360 as dope as everyone said it was?  (Read 1084 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
so is the 360 as dope as everyone said it was?
« on: February 06, 2006, 10:38:27 AM »
xbox 360 ill as fuck? dont know about y'all, but im happily waiting for the ps3....when is it dropping?

E. J. Rizo

Re: so is the 360 as dope as everyone said it was?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2006, 10:47:58 AM »
seems as tho the hype has gone way DOWN  cause i havent heard shit about it since X-Mas

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2006, 10:51:53 AM »
yeah i was checkin the back of some games the other day and like im sure theres a big difference in graphics and shit but this games pictures on the back wernt much different to everything else i seen on the back of games......to me ps3 will be much better, simply off the games........i dunno what it is about 360, im sure its dope and shit, miles ahead of all other consoles but to me it just has that sense of wackness about it, like it aint no next generation console, which it is,lol.....

but imma wait for ps3, gta gonna blow the fuck up!......their is a new gta coming for the ps3  right?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2006, 01:12:21 PM »
I got the 360,enjoyin it alot, Call of Duty 2,PGR3 and NBA 2k6 are the games ive been playin alot lately,Condemned is also a crazy game ,excellent graphics,sound and gameplay. Theres alot of other shit i could talk about but im too lazy right now,got any questions feel free to ask, ps3 should be dope too just hopin it doesnt cost tooo much money

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

acbaylove

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2006, 02:30:12 PM »
I got the 360,enjoyin it alot, Call of Duty 2,PGR3 and NBA 2k6 are the games ive been playin alot lately,Condemned is also a crazy game ,excellent graphics,sound and gameplay. Theres alot of other shit i could talk about but im too lazy right now,got any questions feel free to ask, ps3 should be dope too just hopin it doesnt cost tooo much money

Can you play downloaded games? Or to you need to fix it?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2006, 02:34:10 PM »
The Revolution will be an actual gaming revolution  8)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2006, 04:02:03 PM »

Can you play downloaded games? Or to you need to fix it?

do u mean like burnt games?
the 360 hasnt been hacked yet or anything so u cant mod it

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2006, 04:02:56 PM »
The Revolution will be an actual gaming revolution  8)

yea cant wait till E3 to hear more about it!

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2006, 04:22:52 PM »
i have the 360 and it even makes games like halo 2, so much better, you can like see all the guns flying at you like the pitcure is so sharp with old games.  perfect dark is sick, graphics and gameplay incredible.  the hard drive is sick, it rips cds so damn fast.  you turn this bitch on with the wireless controller = laying down from bed or some shit. its mad fun, the online play is even sicker, with the profiles and options.

i am still waiting for the revolution though, im excited about the controller and gameplay.
and hopefully zelda twilight princess comes out for the gamecube fuckin soon.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2006, 08:44:48 PM »
i have the 360 and it even makes games like halo 2, so much better, you can like see all the guns flying at you like the pitcure is so sharp with old games.  perfect dark is sick, graphics and gameplay incredible.  the hard drive is sick, it rips cds so damn fast.  you turn this bitch on with the wireless controller = laying down from bed or some shit. its mad fun, the online play is even sicker, with the profiles and options.

i am still waiting for the revolution though, im excited about the controller and gameplay.
and hopefully zelda twilight princess comes out for the gamecube fuckin soon.

yea boi boi 8)
what games u got for it right now homie?

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2006, 08:46:47 PM »
i only got madden and perfect dark. im low on cash, i wanted to check that condemned criminal originals shit though.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2006, 08:47:32 PM »
and i got call of duty for regular xbox at the same time, so i dont kno how much different it is

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2006, 11:20:10 PM »
I'm afraid to get one after hearing all these reports about the defective systems...

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2006, 10:59:39 AM »
black smoke ur so gamer 8)

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2006, 12:31:50 PM »
fuck it, theres no good games on it
right now i wouldnt buy it