Author Topic: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread  (Read 14748 times)

Lunatic

Re: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread
« Reply #180 on: June 13, 2010, 11:51:18 AM »
Slovenia-Algeria was terrible. It would only be a 1-0 game and thanks to another goalie mishap  :laugh:

Disappointed with Serbia. They truly have some quality talent but they played awful. The red card (2nd yellow) was a little iffy (definitely a foul, not sure it's a yellow) but it was a stupid decision. The hand ball that cost them the game, that big ogre just goes flying across the box with his hands in the air, dumb.

Germany looking strong early here. Rocket goal by Podolski. Australia is threatening though. Germany needs another goal, til then, this one is not over.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #181 on: June 13, 2010, 12:06:47 PM »
Slovenia-Algeria was terrible. It would only be a 1-0 game and thanks to another goalie mishap  :laugh:

Disappointed with Serbia. They truly have some quality talent but they played awful. The red card (2nd yellow) was a little iffy (definitely a foul, not sure it's a yellow) but it was a stupid decision. The hand ball that cost them the game, that big ogre just goes flying across the box with his hands in the air, dumb.

Germany looking strong early here. Rocket goal by Podolski. Australia is threatening though. Germany needs another goal, til then, this one is not over.

done.

oh and btw.

;D
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 12:24:04 PM by Hazzard »
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

westsiderider323

« Reply #182 on: June 13, 2010, 01:56:00 PM »
wow germany looked so fuckin beastly against them aussies got damn

Lunatic

« Reply #183 on: June 13, 2010, 04:21:48 PM »
Germany put on quite the performance. We've all been waiting for a big country to look GREAT game one and blow out their opponent..France, Argentina & England had all failed... Germany came through today. Next three days, let's see how Netherlands, Italy, Brazil, Portugal and Spain do.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #184 on: June 13, 2010, 08:27:23 PM »
Australia is threatening though.

They don't even have a striker, and now Cahill is gone.  :-X

kemizt

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #185 on: June 13, 2010, 08:49:41 PM »
how can a sport so popular end in so many ties?

thank god the NFL, NBA and MLB don't have ties in huge games
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #186 on: June 13, 2010, 11:08:07 PM »

NFL can end in ties, except in the post-season.  And guess what's going to happen once it reaches the knockout stage?  They won't end in a tie.

bez

« Reply #187 on: June 13, 2010, 11:10:22 PM »
Germany looked solid. To be honest I never even considered them but they are a big game team, always have been.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #188 on: June 14, 2010, 01:01:15 AM »
cant believe we drew with that bag of shit wtf was green doing?

Fraxxx

« Reply #189 on: June 14, 2010, 01:17:07 AM »
GREAT game by Germany. First big team to live up to the expectations. 7even knew it before they even played. 8)

Hopefully Holland's gonna play an equally creative game!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #190 on: June 14, 2010, 01:56:33 AM »
it was a decent game good thing england sucks ass just like their goalkeeper  :laugh:

you know nothing about football, shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of this thread.

I do know that we ended in a 1-1 tie against a team from a country that worships Soccer more than Jesus. Even though apparently this is a sport we "suck at" and dont care about.

Who said you suck at it? Maybe in the past, but the USA really improved over the years. And yeah England's really pathetic... ;D

Well, it's a bit frightening that we're in form so early. It's better to reach the peak when it counts. Most of the time the teams who play brilliant in the group stage choke afterwards.
But of course the Aussies were a complete joke, just like Serbia. Obiously the red card was a joke, but the game was already decided anyway.
But the dives of Özil and Cacau were horrible :-X

Fraxxx

« Reply #191 on: June 14, 2010, 03:07:33 AM »
it was a decent game good thing england sucks ass just like their goalkeeper  :laugh:

you know nothing about football, shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of this thread.

I do know that we ended in a 1-1 tie against a team from a country that worships Soccer more than Jesus. Even though apparently this is a sport we "suck at" and dont care about.

Who said you suck at it? Maybe in the past, but the USA really improved over the years. And yeah England's really pathetic... ;D

Well, it's a bit frightening that we're in form so early. It's better to reach the peak when it counts. Most of the time the teams who play brilliant in the group stage choke afterwards.
But of course the Aussies were a complete joke, just like Serbia. Obiously the red card was a joke, but the game was already decided anyway.
But the dives of Özil and Cacau were horrible :-X

I was highly amused when Bela Rethy tried to convince everybody including himself that Özil didn't dive, saying it 4-5 times. ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

westsiderider323

« Reply #192 on: June 14, 2010, 08:01:24 AM »
it was a decent game good thing england sucks ass just like their goalkeeper  :laugh:

fuck you you fuckin faggot way to start the ruining of a thread you dirty piece of chicken shit

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #193 on: June 14, 2010, 11:33:55 AM »
Holland got their win, great stuff!
And yeah, Germany played a good match yesterday.

Get the fuck out of this thread, troll.

kemizt

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #194 on: June 14, 2010, 01:14:40 PM »
Italy is disappointing as well. A current title defender shouldn't go into the tournament like this. It's a shame. Robben will dismantle them in the next round, if that match-up happens.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin