Author Topic: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute  (Read 5974 times)

Enopak Laer

• Lil Geezy
Re: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute
« Reply #345 on: June 20, 2011, 10:29:02 PM »
this isnt my argument...im just reading the shit laughing like everyone else who dont have a stick up they ass.

Hehehe. I'll B whatever I want but y'all are so busy talkin bout me that you stopped talkin bout the subject. When I disproved your arguements then you flipped it on me like, "Oh he must be a Euro" or talkin bout what you think is my personal life or whatever but you still haven't disproved MY argument. Nuff said, this conversation ISN'T about me, that's would be clear if you read the thread topic but y'all tried to change the topic because you have no way to disprove what I said

Yeah, the whole euro bashing thing has been played out for a while now. Honestly, Enopak Laer I agree with what you said. The problem is that quite a few people only come here to troll or get cheap laughs, so I'd just ignore it.

Smh, thanks for the advice bro. I guess that's part of bein online right?

Will_B

« Reply #346 on: June 20, 2011, 10:30:04 PM »
You didn't read the bit where he said he's quick to admit Pac got flaws then?

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #347 on: June 20, 2011, 10:31:51 PM »
this isnt my argument...im just reading the shit laughing like everyone else who dont have a stick up they ass.

Hehehe. I'll B whatever I want but y'all are so busy talkin bout me that you stopped talkin bout the subject. When I disproved your arguements then you flipped it on me like, "Oh he must be a Euro" or talkin bout what you think is my personal life or whatever but you still haven't disproved MY argument. Nuff said, this conversation ISN'T about me, that's would be clear if you read the thread topic but y'all tried to change the topic because you have no way to disprove what I said

Yeah, the whole euro bashing thing has been played out for a while now. Honestly, Enopak Laer I agree with what you said. The problem is that quite a few people only come here to troll or get cheap laughs, so I'd just ignore it.

Smh, thanks for the advice bro. I guess that's part of bein online right?

Yeah it's nothin' new lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #348 on: June 20, 2011, 10:33:36 PM »
I never realized the forum was this bad. It's one thing to be a fan of a rapper its another to be so emotionally hurt you wont allow others to point out the bad things they've done.

At the end of the day we are judging Pac based on the actual things he did and you are judging him based on your emotional attachment to his music. Which is more logical?

Are you reading anything I wrote? I'm by no means a Pac stan. I know he was messed up and I agree with that. I ain't sayin he was perfect but  I AM saying that he was human and it's wrong for us to judge either way. I refuse to put Pac on a pedestal OR throw him in the gutter. I'd say that the people that try to make him out as a god and a peice of shit are both wrong

Anyone defending and making excuses for Pac's crimes and messed up behavior IS judging him, so to say we shouldn't judge is hypocritical since everyone else is doing the same thing.

Rappers get judged on here daily, from Dre to Ice Cube to 40 Glocc, etc. And these names haven't committed half as much bullshit as Pac did. Here's a rapper who was actually involved in stupid shit for most of his career, and its only now we can't judge? I'm pulling your groupie card considering this is the only thread you spoke out against.

Enopak Laer

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #349 on: June 20, 2011, 10:34:00 PM »
KRS-TWO is is kinda like the King retard round here. He sees the lol's in everything and even made a forum for him and his online buddies to be funny, where serious chat needn't get in the way of a good lol about dead babies or whatever. Pay him no mind. ;)

Thanks bro and @ Spice None, that was never my issue, Pac got flaws and I'm quick to admit it, my problem is that the thread no longer was talkin bout Pac but rather it became a witch hunt to flame anyone who disagreed with the original poster sayin Pac is a peice of shit

If Pac is your hero and you think he is a good person then give some plausible reason why. All we've heard are incoherent groupies acting butthurt and wanting to shut this topic down, no wonder they are getting flamed. If you're calling the guy some sort of hero based entirely on your emotional attachment to his music then you deserve to get laughed at.

Smh, you ain't hearin me, I NEVER claimed he's some sort of hero/god/good guy although he is to some people and their opinions should be respected as well. I said that Pac was human he had his good and bad moments so to say that he was jus one or the other is completely limited and one sided. Prove me wrong, this has nothin to do with emotion and alot to do with facts

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #350 on: June 20, 2011, 10:36:21 PM »
smh head at anyone feeding into this.  i know im not tha only 1 who gets it

Enopak Laer

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #351 on: June 20, 2011, 10:38:15 PM »
I never realized the forum was this bad. It's one thing to be a fan of a rapper its another to be so emotionally hurt you wont allow others to point out the bad things they've done.

At the end of the day we are judging Pac based on the actual things he did and you are judging him based on your emotional attachment to his music. Which is more logical?

Are you reading anything I wrote? I'm by no means a Pac stan. I know he was messed up and I agree with that. I ain't sayin he was perfect but  I AM saying that he was human and it's wrong for us to judge either way. I refuse to put Pac on a pedestal OR throw him in the gutter. I'd say that the people that try to make him out as a god and a peice of shit are both wrong

Anyone defending and making excuses for Pac's crimes and messed up behavior IS judging him, so to say we shouldn't judge is hypocritical since everyone else is doing the same thing.

Rappers get judged on here daily, from Dre to Ice Cube to 40 Glocc, etc. And these names haven't committed half as much bullshit as Pac did. Here's a rapper who was actually involved in stupid shit for most of his career, and its only now we can't judge? I'm pulling your groupie card considering this is the only thread you spoke out against.

How am I a groupie when I never argued his defense? No, I dont make him out as a monster but I don't make him out as a good guy either. He fucked up Rap in alot of ways but he made sure alot of people were fed and raised awareness on many unspoken topics worldwide

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #352 on: June 20, 2011, 10:39:59 PM »

It's trolling at its finest lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #353 on: June 20, 2011, 10:42:28 PM »
KRS-TWO is is kinda like the King retard round here. He sees the lol's in everything and even made a forum for him and his online buddies to be funny, where serious chat needn't get in the way of a good lol about dead babies or whatever. Pay him no mind. ;)

Thanks bro and @ Spice None, that was never my issue, Pac got flaws and I'm quick to admit it, my problem is that the thread no longer was talkin bout Pac but rather it became a witch hunt to flame anyone who disagreed with the original poster sayin Pac is a peice of shit

If Pac is your hero and you think he is a good person then give some plausible reason why. All we've heard are incoherent groupies acting butthurt and wanting to shut this topic down, no wonder they are getting flamed. If you're calling the guy some sort of hero based entirely on your emotional attachment to his music then you deserve to get laughed at.

Smh, you ain't hearin me, I NEVER claimed he's some sort of hero/god/good guy although he is to some people and their opinions should be respected as well. I said that Pac was human he had his good and bad moments so to say that he was jus one or the other is completely limited and one sided. Prove me wrong, this has nothin to do with emotion and alot to do with facts

Then put out some facts. His criminal acts have been stated, so what did he do to prove there was good in him? Did he put any money back into the community? Did he start any charities? Dr. Dre has done more for charity than 2Pac yet everyone on this forum thinks he's a greedy piece of shit because he wont put out 1 album the way they want it. So for you to say we shouldn't judge is ludicrous.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #354 on: June 20, 2011, 10:42:59 PM »

It's trolling at its finest lol.

it'z bigger than trolling.  anybody responding to this shit is showing their age and their IQ

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #355 on: June 20, 2011, 10:46:27 PM »

How am I a groupie when I never argued his defense? No, I dont make him out as a monster but I don't make him out as a good guy either. He fucked up Rap in alot of ways but he made sure alot of people were fed and raised awareness on many unspoken topics worldwide

Where are you in the threads shitting on 40 Glocc? How come you aren't in there defending him? What about the countless topics labeling Dr. Dre as a greedy piece of shit? I didn't see you in there telling people we shouldn't judge.

And just as an aside, the topics he rapped about can't have been unspoken if Chuck D and Ice Cube already rapped about them and black activists have been speaking about them for years prior to his rap career.  ::)

Enopak Laer

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #356 on: June 20, 2011, 10:47:59 PM »
This is my final word, it's wrong to judge ANY of these artists Cus we NEVER lived their struggles. Pac DID fund charities and did help out communities, you ought read up on the guy a lil more before you form an opinion. I don't listen to 40 Glocc so I have no opinion on him and those Dre threads are wrong too but you pick your battles and go at one at a time. I've been here for a day so I haven't had my chance to get to those threads, what's your excuse? And why do you single me out for attack?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 10:52:53 PM by Enopak Laer »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #357 on: June 20, 2011, 10:49:43 PM »
This is my final word, it's wrong to judge ANY of these artists Cus we NEVER lived their struggles. Pac DID fund charities and did help out communities, you ought read up on the guy a lil more before you form an opinion

yeah he's clearly fucking with u.  but i get it, it's not your fault for not wanting to read 15 pages of utter nonsense so i dont fault u

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #358 on: June 20, 2011, 10:52:14 PM »
so many bloody vaginas in this thread...wheres OBGYN will B when you REALLY need him.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #359 on: June 20, 2011, 10:54:55 PM »
This is my final word, it's wrong to judge ANY of these artists Cus we NEVER lived their struggles. Pac DID fund charities and did help out communities, you ought read up on the guy a lil more before you form an opinion

If its true then you should be able to find an easy source on the actual good things he did  ;)

I know for a fact Dr. Dre has done more charity than 2Pac ever did, but I don't see anyone using that to prove he's a good person. You'll call Dre a piece of shit for not putting out the kind of album you want but saying anything about 2Pac is sacrilege. That's being a groupie at its finest.

And radiotube, you're more of a troll than anyone. Only posting in a thread to accuse others of trolling is itself trolling.