Author Topic: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z & Kanobby (new version with chorus)  (Read 17042 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z ***DRE RESPONDS***
« Reply #375 on: June 22, 2010, 02:16:13 PM »
I like it. Its like some gangsta Lady Gaga shit.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #376 on: June 22, 2010, 02:35:47 PM »
Lol @ anyone wanting Snoop on there but not Jay-Z. Jay-Z is far better than Snoop as an artist.
youre a fool if you think there is a better duo in rap than Snoop and Dre....the chemistry is unmatched when they are on a record together.  Both bring out the best in each other.  Id rather hear Snoop with Dre any day than Dre with JayZ.....saying that, I still think Under Pressure sounds dope with JayZ on it.

I suppose I can agree with that; but at the same time I have no problem with Jay on the song.

I remember Snoop's "Imagine" featuring Dre & that shit was so ill after I thought a duo from them would sound old & washed up.

Since everybody wants Snoop on it & since everybody is convinced that this "unfinished track" is just to "test the waters"; they might as well add Snoop for the 3rd verse.

PLANT

« Reply #377 on: June 22, 2010, 02:51:14 PM »
Lol @ anyone wanting Snoop on there but not Jay-Z. Jay-Z is far better than Snoop as an artist.
youre a fool if you think there is a better duo in rap than Snoop and Dre....the chemistry is unmatched when they are on a record together.  Both bring out the best in each other.  Id rather hear Snoop with Dre any day than Dre with JayZ.....saying that, I still think Under Pressure sounds dope with JayZ on it.

I suppose I can agree with that; but at the same time I have no problem with Jay on the song.

I remember Snoop's "Imagine" featuring Dre & that shit was so ill after I thought a duo from them would sound old & washed up.

Since everybody wants Snoop on it & since everybody is convinced that this "unfinished track" is just to "test the waters"; they might as well add Snoop for the 3rd verse.
if they added Snoop for the 3rd verse, the song would be insane! 

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #378 on: June 22, 2010, 03:03:12 PM »
A little something for the DUBCC board - feel free to spread it. This is the latest version that I have received, which features the artist Kanobby on the hook. I'm not too familiar with dudes work, although I have heard of someone under that name working with Murs, Terrace Martin, and so on (that's http://twitter.com/kingkanobby). Can only assume it's the same person.

Dr. Dre (f/ Jay-Z & Kanobby) - "Under Pressure"

https://www.yousendit.com/download/YWhQa3NjR3N3NUpjR0E9PQ

It's a MAJOR improvement on the existing track out there IMO. Sounds legit to me too, although am of course working on getting more info.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 03:30:06 PM by Conan »
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Mista Rosa

« Reply #379 on: June 22, 2010, 03:16:49 PM »
A little something for the DUBCC board - feel free to spread it. This is the latest version that I have received, which features the artist Kanobby on the hook. I'm not too familiar with dudes work, although I have heard of someone under that name working with Murs, Terrace Martin, and so on (that's http://twitter.com/kingkanobby). Can only assume it's the same person.

Dr. Dre (f/ Jay-Z & Kanobby) - "Under Pressure" (Full track WITH CHORUS)

It's a MAJOR improvement on the existing track out there IMO. Sounds legit to me too, although am of course working on getting more info.

This just can't be it. It doesn't fit. To me this is NOT legit.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Hittman2001

« Reply #380 on: June 22, 2010, 03:19:17 PM »
lol

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #381 on: June 22, 2010, 03:20:02 PM »

That's why I'm working on finding out more. I like it though. To me, it's a lot better than having the empty space there.

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

Mista Rosa

« Reply #382 on: June 22, 2010, 03:47:19 PM »

That's why I'm working on finding out more. I like it though. To me, it's a lot better than having the empty space there.

After a few listen i don't know anymore... i mean it's not about being good or bad (i like the song) but i don't see it on detox.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #383 on: June 22, 2010, 03:53:26 PM »
from the leaks....which 1 are you feelin more
flashin or under pressure?

if they added Snoop for the 3rd verse, the song would be insane! 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #384 on: June 22, 2010, 03:58:00 PM »

I'm aware of their history together. However, they are dope because of the way they sound together. All of their previous classics have been classics sonically, not lyrically. Jay lyrically >> Snoop, I don't think there's a question about that. So anyone complaining about Jay-Z dropping average lyrics should question exactly why they would want Snoop on the same track instead. Not to mention that this is a shitty beat to begin with, so adding Snoop would add exactly nothing.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #385 on: June 22, 2010, 04:16:18 PM »
The hook sounds a bit off compared to the rest of the track. The track itself ain't bad, at least Jay-Z drops a good verse.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #386 on: June 22, 2010, 04:30:46 PM »
nah still to this day...when snoop wants to...AGAIN WHEN HE WANTS TO HE CAN MURDER A SONG BETTER THAN JAY

I'm aware of their history together. However, they are dope because of the way they sound together. All of their previous classics have been classics sonically, not lyrically. Jay lyrically >> Snoop, I don't think there's a question about that. So anyone complaining about Jay-Z dropping average lyrics should question exactly why they would want Snoop on the same track instead. Not to mention that this is a shitty beat to begin with, so adding Snoop would add exactly nothing.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blood$

« Reply #387 on: June 22, 2010, 04:50:08 PM »
hmm that version with the hook ain't bad at all but I'm sure it isn't going to be the final

and for the record, Snoop > Jigga now, but BP3 > Malice N Wonderland

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #388 on: June 22, 2010, 04:56:50 PM »
nah still to this day...when snoop wants to...AGAIN WHEN HE WANTS TO HE CAN MURDER A SONG BETTER THAN JAY

Really? What heat rocks did Snoop drop on Flashing? Come to think of it, when has Snoop ever murdered anything lyrically? From day one he has always relied on his smooth ass flow. That's what we love about Snoop and there really isn't anything else to him.

Jay-Z has every right to be on Detox. After all, he wrote the lyrics to my favorite Dre song, Still Dre.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #389 on: June 22, 2010, 05:09:54 PM »
hmm that version with the hook ain't bad at all but I'm sure it isn't going to be the final

and for the record, Snoop > Jigga now, but BP3 > Malice N Wonderland

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I prefer the hook version to the one with the instrumental where it should be. It keeps the momentum of the song alive by having the chorus there.

Awaiting further clarification anyway.

ATTN: THA CRIP, if you can, you should see if you can work your mastering magic on that version with the chorus. Would definitely appreciate it!