Author Topic: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio  (Read 36105 times)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #390 on: November 17, 2010, 09:35:42 AM »
Dizzang, 16 pages?  :o ;D

You Didn't See This Coming??  ::)

Anunikke

Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #391 on: November 17, 2010, 09:36:16 AM »

No, I expected it to be much more.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #392 on: November 17, 2010, 09:46:57 AM »

Nope, expected it to be at 1000 by now. Come on dubcc, step ya shit up  ;D

Suga Foot

« Reply #393 on: November 17, 2010, 09:47:11 AM »
Dre Retiring From The Mic??

West Coast legend Dr. Dre has announced his intention to hang up the microphone for good after the release of his highly-anticipated solo album, Detox.

Although Dre vows his rapping days are numbered, the Doc said he will always be involved with the music industry.

"I don't ever see myself retiring totally from music, because I have a genuine love and passion for it," he said. "But as far as me going into the mic booth, that sh*t is over. I'm always going to talent scout and try to find new artists to work with. But, yeah, that's it. I don't see myself doing it the way I'm doing it now. I'm in the studio at least five or six days a week for 16, 18 hours. I think I'm going to back off a little bit and spend some time with the family." (XXL Mag)

http://www.sohh.com/2010/11/dr_dre_announces_rap_retirement_going_in.html

Thoughts??.......

He's been saying this for a while.  I forget the interview, but he also said something about just producing, and how Quincy Jones was like 50 when he recorded Thriller, so dre's gonna take Ice Cubes advice and stick to producing.

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #394 on: November 17, 2010, 10:02:45 AM »
I can't remember bumping a track this many times in one day. Can't wait to hear and play this shit in clubs (and also to see how people will react).

'EclipZe

« Reply #395 on: November 17, 2010, 10:30:50 AM »
it's a catchy song, I love to get some more within the next 20 years.

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #396 on: November 17, 2010, 10:33:37 AM »
For the first in loooooooooooooooooong time i'm getting excited for Detox. After all we may get a bomb ass album from the WestCoast.
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

Matty

« Reply #397 on: November 17, 2010, 10:42:00 AM »
^^ Book Of David fits the bill too. So as the full instrumental is out how long until somebody makes a remix with pure Nate Dogg hook/bridge parts, no Akon or Sly ;D

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #398 on: November 17, 2010, 10:47:06 AM »
Dre Retiring From The Mic??

West Coast legend Dr. Dre has announced his intention to hang up the microphone for good after the release of his highly-anticipated solo album, Detox.

Although Dre vows his rapping days are numbered, the Doc said he will always be involved with the music industry.

"I don't ever see myself retiring totally from music, because I have a genuine love and passion for it," he said. "But as far as me going into the mic booth, that sh*t is over. I'm always going to talent scout and try to find new artists to work with. But, yeah, that's it. I don't see myself doing it the way I'm doing it now. I'm in the studio at least five or six days a week for 16, 18 hours. I think I'm going to back off a little bit and spend some time with the family." (XXL Mag)

http://www.sohh.com/2010/11/dr_dre_announces_rap_retirement_going_in.html

Thoughts??.......

GOOD.  Whatever you think of DRE as a producer, I never thought he was the shit on the mic.

Lucifuge

« Reply #399 on: November 17, 2010, 10:56:15 AM »
Shit is fresh. 8) 8) 8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #400 on: November 17, 2010, 11:01:10 AM »
^^ Book Of David fits the bill too. So as the full instrumental is out how long until somebody makes a remix with pure Nate Dogg hook/bridge parts, no Akon or Sly ;D
nothin against Sly.. tho he got a short input in the song.. but good one

Matty

« Reply #401 on: November 17, 2010, 11:24:35 AM »
well after bumping this a whole load the beat is definitely the strongest part of the track. the only appealing part of the vocals is snoop's verse and the nate impression. can do without the autotune, can definitely do without wail-kon and most disappointingly, dre's verse is poor - vocals, lyrics and the silly 1, 1, 1 effect. i have to question what dre was thinking with his own verse on here, too many yes men?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #402 on: November 17, 2010, 11:45:22 AM »
well after bumping this a whole load the beat is definitely the strongest part of the track. the only appealing part of the vocals is snoop's verse and the nate impression. can do without the autotune, can definitely do without wail-kon and most disappointingly, dre's verse is poor - vocals, lyrics and the silly 1, 1, 1 effect. i have to question what dre was thinking with his own verse on here, too many yes men?

Dre should use some  type of that shit Crooked wrote..example: Say Dr.Dre

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #403 on: November 17, 2010, 11:47:27 AM »
Word @ too many yes men!!!!!!!!!!! . But as you know the beats have always been his albums strenghts.. but this time the verses are WEAK..

and Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.... 17 pages?!?!!

When this shit first leaked yesterday I checked this thread at about 3 pages.. damn.. :D

I like the song and I probably will keep bumpin it because of the beat.. Not feelin Akon's part and Snoop did just okay..

and uuh.. I dont know if anybody mentioned it but Im pretty sure its the beat that was in the background of that Lebron/Affion/Dre/Beats commercial.. ?

Cali_Heat

« Reply #404 on: November 17, 2010, 11:50:32 AM »
This is the best track i heard from dre since 2001 shit is HOT
A new Era of Rap   DETOX Is Coming