Author Topic: Name your religion...  (Read 13873 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Name your religion...
« Reply #330 on: March 20, 2010, 03:24:07 PM »
..and it's still unnatural.

Okay are we acting a little childish now? This is the best answer you got? You're so in denial.

Okay mister... a male anythang sexin' a male, is unnatural becuz that is not what God done intended. Nature intends reproductive organs to go inside one another, for the purpose of reproduction or not.

So something that's occuring everyday, always, within so many species' populations is unnatural? You're simply using the wrong word!

I know becuz it happens so much. ::)

That's why Steve Irwins and alike document it all the time. ::)

Really, homie, a few scattered incidents.. means occurring everyday? Ok.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #331 on: March 20, 2010, 03:25:54 PM »
And than you said ..Homosexual behavior not necessarily including sex.. what the fuck homie? Lions is wearing fuckin' lipstick now. Dogg, u a fool. Explain yourself...

You're serious about this, ain't you? :D

You're implyin' crazy shit now..like lions where tu-tu's or some shit. Weirdo.

You're the weirdo. It'a a little suspect that everything that comes to your mind about homosexual behaviour is actual gay sex and wearing tu-tus. What about everything that represents 'normal' relationships, just between two individuals of the same sex? You honestly couldn't come up with this for yourself?
I'M SUSPECT?

LMFAO

So now males being 'friends' is homosexuality too? Fine, now you're losing your own point.

Fraxxx

« Reply #332 on: March 20, 2010, 03:31:07 PM »
..and it's still unnatural.

Okay are we acting a little childish now? This is the best answer you got? You're so in denial.

Okay mister... a male anythang sexin' a male, is unnatural becuz that is not what God done intended. Nature intends reproductive organs to go inside one another, for the purpose of reproduction or not.

So something that's occuring everyday, always, within so many species' populations is unnatural? You're simply using the wrong word!

I know becuz it happens so much. ::)

That's why Steve Irwins and alike document it all the time. ::)

Really, homie, a few scattered incidents.. means occurring everyday? Ok.

See, it's not excactly on TV Broadcasters' agendas documenting gay animals. It's vile, you know? But please, enlighten me on this "few scattered incidents". What are your sources?

Since I gave you the number of nearly 1500 species, heres one link where you could read up on it if you dare. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mammals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #333 on: March 20, 2010, 03:33:26 PM »

"Giraffes in Kenya; giraffes have been called "especially gay" for often engaging in same-sex sexual behavior more than male-female (heterosexual) sex."

lmao @ especially gay. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Fraxxx

« Reply #334 on: March 20, 2010, 03:34:09 PM »
And than you said ..Homosexual behavior not necessarily including sex.. what the fuck homie? Lions is wearing fuckin' lipstick now. Dogg, u a fool. Explain yourself...

You're the weirdo. It'a a little suspect that everything that comes to your mind about homosexual behaviour is actual gay sex and wearing tu-tus. What about everything that represents 'normal' relationships, just between two individuals of the same sex? You honestly couldn't come up with this for yourself?
I'M SUSPECT?

LMFAO

So now males being 'friends' is homosexuality too? Fine, now you're losing your own point.

Yeah, being friends... Like Uncle Charlie who accidently never had a girlfriend and his 'good friend' Tom. You're so heavyly in denial...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #335 on: March 20, 2010, 03:34:36 PM »
OoOoOoh WOW. If two male giraffes standing next to each is some of what you call homosexual behavior than....

You :loser: I win.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #336 on: March 20, 2010, 03:35:04 PM »

I'M SUSPECT?

LMFAO

Yeah, being friends... Like Uncle Charlie who accidently never had a girlfriend and his 'good friend' Tom. You're so heavyly in denial...

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #337 on: March 20, 2010, 03:35:27 PM »
OoOoOoh WOW. If two male giraffes standing next to each is some of what you call homosexual behavior than....

how about reading everything on that page instead of just lookin at the pictures?

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Fraxxx

« Reply #338 on: March 20, 2010, 03:35:38 PM »

"Giraffes in Kenya; giraffes have been called "especially gay" for often engaging in same-sex sexual behavior more than male-female (heterosexual) sex."

lmao @ especially gay. 

You have to admit, they look especially gay. ;D

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #339 on: March 20, 2010, 03:37:30 PM »

lmao @ especially gay. 

Yeah. Good point you brought up wit that. ::)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #340 on: March 20, 2010, 03:38:30 PM »

how about reading everything on that page instead of just lookin at the pictures?

That's pretty gay.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #341 on: March 20, 2010, 03:40:57 PM »

That's pretty gay.

whats pretty gay?  reading, wikipedia, or the giraffes? :D

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #342 on: March 20, 2010, 03:41:38 PM »

That's pretty gay.

whats pretty gay?  reading, wikipedia, or the giraffes? :D

The wiki page.

Fraxxx

« Reply #343 on: March 20, 2010, 03:42:35 PM »

lmao @ especially gay. 

See, it was a joke, not even directed towards you. What about stopping to dodge every legit point that's made and come up with something more clever than lions wearing lipstick, "fag" or male animals that are 'friends' but accidentally raise adopted kids like penguins e.i.?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #344 on: March 20, 2010, 03:47:03 PM »

lmao @ especially gay. 

See, it was a joke, not even directed towards you. What about stopping to dodge every legit point that's made and come up with something more clever than lions wearing lipstick, "fag" or male animals that are 'friends' but accidentally raise adopted kids like penguins e.i.?

How am I dodging legit points playa? What is u sayinnnnn'.

Ok now you are implyin' male animals have feelings for each other like gay men who adapt children as the male animals 'adapted' a penguin? Holeeeeeeee fuck. God take me now!!! I'm sure they was gay people makin' that conclusion. Becuz I'm sure other folks would call that somethang else. Wow Fraxxx, nigga you fuckin' gay man.