7 (36.8%)
Mavs in 5
0 (0%)
Mavs in 6
0 (0%)
Mavs in 7
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: 2nd Round 2011: Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks.  (Read 4994 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: 2nd Round 2011: Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks.
« Reply #165 on: May 08, 2011, 05:28:12 PM »
lol @ blaming the cast. Do you know what Wade or LeBron without each other would do with a team like that? JESUS. Not even fair.

Certainly not completely just disappear after the first quarter lol.

Sccit

« Reply #166 on: May 08, 2011, 05:28:56 PM »
I can't feel sorry or mad for players who obviously don't care to be owned .. the good thing in this disaster is we are getting Howard and will remain strong contenders for years to come

this

Sccit

« Reply #167 on: May 08, 2011, 05:30:59 PM »
lol @ blaming the cast. Do you know what Wade or LeBron without each other would do with a team like that? JESUS. Not even fair.

maybe u didn't watch the game...Kobe had 15 points in the first half on 6-8 shooting, and Lakers were getting smashed on. it's not like LeBron of last year, who totally quit on his team with 1-leg out on his way to Miami...It's already been proven that if Kobe plays with another star player, he wins titles. This year, Gasol was no star in the playoffs. Odom was also pretty bad. But nobody expected Gasol to play like this. NOBODY.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #168 on: May 08, 2011, 05:56:16 PM »
Stop acting like you didn't have Bynum & Odom.

& stop acting like Gasol didn't save Bryant's ass last year. Where is the payback?

Citizen-Y

« Reply #169 on: May 08, 2011, 06:05:46 PM »
So now we gonna act like arrest and gasol didn't save kobes ass last year?

NIK, are you aware of what a revisionist is?

Nobody saved anyone, Kobe was hands down the best player on the team last season and led the Lakers to 2 straight titles....saying Artest saved Kobe would be like saying John Paxson saved Jordan. Die, dumbshit.

Kobe's soft, he needs a Shaq and a Gasol to lead him to rings.

you're a joke of a poster...Gasol leading Kobe to rings? and I suppose the Rockets are gunna be contenders next year, as well? lmao

What was Kobe doing without Shaq and Gasol?  Losing to the Suns, not getting out of the first round.

theremedy360

« Reply #170 on: May 08, 2011, 06:12:43 PM »
I can't feel sorry or mad for players who obviously don't care to be owned .. the good thing in this disaster is we are getting Howard and will remain strong contenders for years to come

this

How serious do you think the speculation about Howard actually is?

Sccit

« Reply #171 on: May 08, 2011, 06:14:05 PM »
So now we gonna act like arrest and gasol didn't save kobes ass last year?

NIK, are you aware of what a revisionist is?

Nobody saved anyone, Kobe was hands down the best player on the team last season and led the Lakers to 2 straight titles....saying Artest saved Kobe would be like saying John Paxson saved Jordan. Die, dumbshit.

Kobe's soft, he needs a Shaq and a Gasol to lead him to rings.

you're a joke of a poster...Gasol leading Kobe to rings? and I suppose the Rockets are gunna be contenders next year, as well? lmao

What was Kobe doing without Shaq and Gasol?  Losing to the Suns, not getting out of the first round.

it was considered an accomplishment to even get those D-League teams to the playoffs, dumbass

Sccit

« Reply #172 on: May 08, 2011, 06:15:02 PM »

this

i think it's the most logical scenario for both parties.... so I would actually be surprised if Dwight didn't end up in LA sooner or later.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #173 on: May 08, 2011, 06:45:15 PM »

this

i think it's the most logical scenario for both parties.... so I would actually be surprised if Dwight didn't end up in LA sooner or later.

Well that's unfortunate to hear for you. A very wise, NBA-guru once told me Howard wasn't shit.

The Watcher

« Reply #174 on: May 08, 2011, 07:09:27 PM »
i think howard will stay put and orlando will build a team around him. no way they want another shaq fiasco occuring
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #175 on: May 08, 2011, 07:24:10 PM »
That's pathetic. Sore losers.

Kobe, where you at bro? I thought your heart was too strong for this? Even LeBron didn't get swept. :D
He waits for the Finals for that to happen.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #176 on: May 08, 2011, 07:24:59 PM »

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #177 on: May 08, 2011, 07:30:16 PM »
How the fuck were Peja and JT so open?   Pathetic effort from the entire lakers team.  Sad way for the greatest coach ever to go out but it looks like he stayed on a year late
The Lakers never really played perimter defense. They kept double teaming Dirk or sag towards basket everytime a Mav towards the lane the there was always a 3 pointer ready to make a shot. Divine intervention had something to do with it too. The Mavs couldn't miss a 3 if they tried. :o

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #178 on: May 08, 2011, 08:27:16 PM »
Holy shit.....that shit was fuckin terrible. Kind of ironic after Bynum made that comment about the Spurs starters quiting during a regular season game against them. And here the Lakers quit in the playoffs. I don't ever think I've seen so many wide open threes.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #179 on: May 08, 2011, 08:29:04 PM »
Oh and I don't really like Barea...but Bynums cheap shot was fuckin classless. What a bitch.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"